Cheerleading coach prepares girl for kumite

Meanwhile cheerleader chung li is breaking blocks.........

Mind and body were not a perfect team. She wasn't ready to live her dream.

I've seen some coaches stretch their kids hard but nothing ever even close to that. Nothing that ever required multiple people holding someone down.

That was assault fueled by cult behavior.
We agree on something.

Obviously the only person who knows is the girl herself, but the more I think about it, the more I think maybe she was just being a little pussy.

My main reasoning is that I'm sure he wasn't doing anything different with her than he does with the rest of the squad. And none of the news articles are reporting that anyone else has complained about Draconian and injurious flexibility training coming out of his camp. There's no indication that he has some track record of hurting people and of course he would if he had a line of injured girls left in his wake.

lol her parents signed a contract. its lawful. its not battery lmfao. you're such a Nancy. she was overreacting.
If someone is crying and telling you to stop you stop. Pretty simple stuff really

Watch chinese gymnasts at the age of 4, they do this to them if they can't hit the mark.

video shows male coach forcing a cheerleader to do the splits while she screams in pain. Being investigated for child abuse, ruining her chances at kumite win.

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/shocking-video-shows-denver-high-142228565.html

The-king-of-Splits.jpg

The coach should do jail time for torturing or hazing his cheerleader. That girl probably had some muscle, fascia and tendon damage.

The black girls holding that girl down forcing her into splits should be kicked off the cheer team and face probation for hazing and torturing that white girl.

Nobody does that stuff to another person. Or nobody should.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are several small muscles that can tear doing the splits like that and it's a bitch to heal.

If you've ever played sports then you should know something minor like a groin injury can be bitch because they often keep coming back.
You start tearing tendons, muscle and fascia and you really screw up an athlete. Scar tissue forms and the athlete will lose even more mobility in that muscle and joint. Some pro athletes point to scar tissue as the reasons they can't stay mobile and healthy anymore. If you've ever have had to have that scar tissue scraped from injuries, you know what I mean. It's painful.

Back