Cheerleading coach prepares girl for kumite

Cheerleading is still a thing?

If your sport needs cheerleading to get the crowd excited, you are participating in a boring sport.

Hey kids, rather than be on a team where you get to cheer for others, why not be on a team where people cheer for you?
Do you even cheer, bro?

yes they do you're actually wrong lol. I wrestled for 8 years. backtracking? how. I just added another example of coaches pushing someones limits in the gym, the chick just isn't made for that shit she should stay home die her hair, pierce her septum. and blog about Antifa
oh and no he isn't, you're being oversensitive

You're not seeming to grasp the concept of physical force. I've played all kinds of sports, and I always had the option to simply quit and walk away if it ever got to be too much. This girl didn't have that choice in that moment when she was being physically forced to do a split. If you can't comprehend this distinction then that's on you for being a retard

And lol @ doing suicides in wrestling. If you insist you did them then what can I say, it's not a typical wrestling drill

Lol black people what will you think of next!
racist
You're not seeming to grasp the concept of physical force. I've played all kinds of sports, and I always had the option to simply quit and walk away if it ever got to be too much. This girl didn't have that choice in that moment when she was being physically forced to do a split. If you can't comprehend this distinction then that's on you for being a retard

And lol @ doing suicides in wrestling. If you insist you did them then what can I say, it's not a typical wrestling drill
its kind of retarded to think that running is restricted from any other sport besides basketball, but I expect retarded drivel from you so you're forgiven. you're just trying to argue about trivial shit to distract from the point: that you're being an oversensitive crybaby just like the chick in the video.

racist

its kind of retarded to think that running is restricted from any other sport besides basketball, but I expect retarded drivel from you so you're forgiven. you're just trying to argue about trivial shit to distract from the point: that you're being an oversensitive crybaby just like the chick in the video.

No the point is pretty simple: unlawful physical contact = battery. It's a pretty fucking basic legal principle on the books in every state

No the point is pretty simple: unlawful physical contact = battery. It's a pretty fucking basic legal principle on the books in every state
lol her parents signed a contract. its lawful. its not battery lmfao. you're such a Nancy. she was overreacting.

If that was my daughter, that mother fucker coach would find out what battery was first hand.

Guardians can't consent to an illegal act. Try again
its not illegal you tard. guardians can consent to their kids getting punched in boxing and choked in BJJ. lol you really are a moron

its not illegal you tard. guardians can consent to their kids getting punched in boxing and choked in BJJ. lol you really are a moron
Getting punched in boxing and choked in BJJ aren't illegal acts dipshit

An adult physically forcing a child to do a split against her will is a blatantly illegal act. Even if a parent "consented" to that happening, it wouldn't magically make it legal lol

One more example of truly stupid people in the world causing harm to others. News said he got fired.

having a coach help you stretch in cheerleading isn't either, dumbass
Again, back to the simple elements of battery

Look I know you love to argue with people on the internet but you really aren't smart or educated enough for this [no offense]

I coached cross country n track n field for 2.5 years, we had to stretch athletes out but c'mon, there is an absolute limit. that was perverse!

Again, back to the simple elements of battery

Look I know you love to argue with people on the internet but you really aren't smart or educated enough for this [no offense]
you're wrong, bud. sorry!

stay:<2><DCrying><mma1>

I know you love to act like you know what you're talking about, but you really aren't smart and educated enough to even own a computer

idk about this thread, but I feel there should be more women in the military.

this was a cheer summer camp.

in a certain time and place, this may have been appropriate.

at cheer sleepaway camp, no.
Did you mean to quote me on this? I was totally joking. That Budo documentary is one of my favorites and that scene is always super hard to watch, sumo comes out looking tougher than anything else. Now I see American girls are going through the same shit in cheer camp and I feel like a little soft bitch.

Did you mean to quote me on this? I was totally joking. That Budo documentary is one of my favorites and that scene is always super hard to watch, sumo comes out looking tougher than anything else. Now I see American girls are going through the same shit in cheer camp and I feel like a little soft bitch.

i originally quoted you, then edited to make the point a stand alone

Back