Cheerleading coach prepares girl for kumite

There are several small muscles that can tear doing the splits like that and it's a bitch to heal.

If you've ever played sports then you should know something minor like a groin injury can be bitch because they often keep coming back.
she wasn't nearly deep enough for anything to happen haha

What we call child abuse in the states, they've been calling tradition in Japan for years.

video shows male coach forcing a cheerleader to do the splits while she screams in pain. Being investigated for child abuse, ruining her chances at kumite win.

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/shocking-video-shows-denver-high-142228565.html

The-king-of-Splits.jpg

Lol black people what will you think of next!

I only saw 1 chick crying. she was being a baby, suck it up.
ever been to any sports practice in high school they make you do suicides until you want to puke. and make you do 1 more rep when you say you can't do anymore.

the chick is just doing the splits and she has people assisting her incase she falls
Lmao @ this braindead analogy. Pretty sure when they "make you" do suicides there's not some asshole literally physically forcing you to do them

Sadly it's a necessary thing to do if you want to master Dim Mak

Cheerleading is still a thing?

If your sport needs cheerleading to get the crowd excited, you are participating in a boring sport.

Hey kids, rather than be on a team where you get to cheer for others, why not be on a team where people cheer for you?

this was a cheer summer camp.

in a certain time and place, this may have been appropriate.

at cheer sleepaway camp, no.

this was a cheer summer camp.

in a certain time and place, this may have been appropriate.

at cheer sleepaway camp, no.

I really can't think of a time and place where that would be appropriate.

Then again, across the lake, the football players at football sleep away camp are colliding into each other, puking, and then colliding into each other again. But, no videos are being taken to create outrage.

I really can't think of a time and place where that would be appropriate.

Then again, across the lake, the football players at football sleep away camp are colliding into each other, puking, and then colliding into each other again. But, no videos are being taken to create outrage.

gymnastics, ballet,

any place where flexibility is emphasized, at some point they're going to go at it hard. at the good places, with approval.

That shit head should never coach again.

That was stupid and I'm glad he was fired.

That borders on assault.

If it was required that she be able to do the splits to be on the team and she will not put in the work to be able to do it then cut her. Not assault her.

Lmao @ this braindead analogy. Pretty sure when they "make you" do suicides there's not some asshole literally physically forcing you to do them
wrestling practice they have someone help you stretch and coaches make them push you.
your avi is suspect btw

wrestling practice they have someone help you stretch and coaches make them push you.
your avi is suspect btw
They don't run suicides in wrestling practice, so you're backtracking now and changing your original claim

And I've never been in a wrestling practice where I was literally physically forced to do a split, or any other movement for that matter. And if I was, then that too would be fucked up just like the vid in OP is fucked up

They don't run suicides in wrestling practice, so you're backtracking now and changing your original claim

And I've never been in a wrestling practice where I was literally physically forced to do a split, or any other movement for that matter. And if I was, then that too would be fucked up just like the vid in OP is fucked up
yes they do you're actually wrong lol. I wrestled for 8 years. backtracking? how. I just added another example of coaches pushing someones limits in the gym, the chick just isn't made for that shit she should stay home die her hair, pierce her septum. and blog about Antifa
oh and no he isn't, you're being oversensitive

Back