Cheerleading coach prepares girl for kumite

Fedorgasm

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
video shows male coach forcing a cheerleader to do the splits while she screams in pain. Being investigated for child abuse, ruining her chances at kumite win.

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/shocking-video-shows-denver-high-142228565.html

The-king-of-Splits.jpg

dude may have gifted her with life saving kicks. sadly thanks to liberal media and sjws she may now suffer life threatening injuries including loss of honour in Kumite.

Yeah, that's fucked up.

I've seen some coaches stretch their kids hard but nothing ever even close to that. Nothing that ever required multiple people holding someone down.

That was assault fueled by cult behavior.

If she could carry on like that in that position then if she just relaxed she 100 percent could of hit that level of stretch.

Still if you can't handle the pain of a stretch you should just be able to say a quiet hey too much.

In rowing you will have athletes bawling their eyes out in agony on the erg, hands a bloody mess, sports are often painful. It's that participation in that pain shouldn't seem quite literally as "forced" as seen here.

It's ridiculous and dangerous.

Check out how top rhythmic gymnastic coaches stretch their kids. Totally not necessary.

I've seen some coaches stretch their kids hard but nothing ever even close to that. Nothing that ever required multiple people holding someone down.

That was assault fueled by cult behavior.

Thats Japanese coach level of insanity if you ask me.

Reminds of a story I heard a while back about this Asian kung fu actor. I can't remember his name off-hand.

Apparently his teacher forced him into the splits and he was in pain for two years afterward. But it did improve his flexibility significantly and he eventually became known for his very impressive kicking ability.

Thats Japanese coach level of insanity if you ask me.

Japanese aren't dumb.

What they were doing was dumb and reckless.

And that asshole just pushed the kid to the side after.

It seems like all the other girls were overreacting too then.

I guess all the other girls were overreacting too then.

You're supposed to react to the pain to give your your partner or teacher feedback.
I only saw 1 chick crying. she was being a baby, suck it up.
ever been to any sports practice in high school they make you do suicides until you want to puke. and make you do 1 more rep when you say you can't do anymore.

the chick is just doing the splits and she has people assisting her incase she falls

I only saw 1 chick crying. she was being a baby, suck it up.

Try clicking the news link.

Perhaps she was being a baby. But when someone says stop repeatedly you stop.

I'll stretch you out like that tho.

Try clicking the news link.

Perhaps she was being a baby. But when someone says stop repeatedly you stop.

I'll stretch you out like that tho.
you've obviously never played sports. she's not going to fuckin die or even be seriously injured lol

you've obviously never played sports. she's not going to fuckin die or even be seriously injured lol

There are several small muscles that can tear doing the splits like that and it's a bitch to heal.

If you've ever played sports then you should know something minor like a groin injury can be bitch because they often keep coming back.

Back