check out this short funny cat video

• Thread starter Deleted member 391673
  • Start date
Meow!!! I found a Kitten last week!

I’ve watched this about 20 times, the audio helps make it that much better.

I’ve watched this about 20 times, the audio helps make it that much better.

Goes to show what you can do with a little editing. Without the music and editing, those cats wouldn't be SHIT! They would simply be regular cats doing their thing.

I like how they do parkour moves all the time. And that there main motivation seems to be that it looks awesome.Cats are cool as fuck and they know it.

<mma4>

Goes to show what you can do with a little editing. Without the music and editing, those cats wouldn't be SHIT! They would simply be regular cats doing their thing.
You’re a monster, they would still be amazing and I hope you get some sort of super AIDS.

I’m being slightly dramatic, but the cats are awesome

The look on that cat's face is priceless. He knows he's in the wrong hood.

Screen shot 2018-05-18 at 7.51.16 AM.jpg

Also the comments: "That cat downloaded everything in the matrix"

fucking LOL

The video after that was ridiculous. It was people letting their cats do shit that could likely kill them. One couple was flying an ultra light and took their cat with them. They let it walk out onto the wing. How fucking stupid can you be?

The video after that was ridiculous. It was people letting their cats do shit that could likely kill them. One couple was flying an ultra light and took their cat with them. They let it walk out onto the wing. How fucking stupid can you be?

if that's the video i think it is, i believe the cat inadvertently ended up in the air because it was sleeping on the plane when they took off.

Back