Chechen Warlord Inspiring message to Conor?

I for one am impressed he would send an inspiring message Conor, we all need to learn from this man

You are right its the thought that counts. Let's see if we can get Jared from Subway to give children an inspirational message from prison next right?

Conor called him "no doubt a crazy man" in front of millions.

Chechans demand and threaten Conor for an apology.

Chechen dictator sends Conor good luck video.

I think we missed the part where Conor apologized.
"a crazy man, dont get me wrong" thats not an insult, its like saying someone you dont want to mess about with

I'm starting to think the best insults to Conor is the "kill em with kindness" type. First from Tenshin and now this, it must be difficult to react to when they're being nice to you but subtly puts you down at the same time. Ofcourse as always, Conor had it coming, he insulted them first.

I'm starting to think the best insults to Conor is the "kill em with kindness" type. First from Tenshin and now this, it must be difficult to react to when they're being nice to you but subtly puts you down at the same time. Ofcourse as always, Conor had it coming, he insulted them first.

Being passive-agressive is product of weak mind.

No it's called being sophisticated.
But you probably wear white socks so you would not know.
Lol, so are you sophisticated right now? Some next level of being sophisticated, hehe. Like i said weak mind. Hidin agression behind "nice" words.

Lol, so are you sophisticated right now? Some next level of being sophisticated, hehe. Like i said weak mind. Hidin agression behind "nice" words.
well I can tell you that you sound like a uneducated bum, if it makes you feel better.

well I can tell you that you sound like a uneducated bum, if it makes you feel better.
well I can tell you sound like entitled brat, talking about being sophisticated, doing exactly opposite, hehe, quite pathetic, but continue your pointless preaching

Back