Chechen Warlord Inspiring message to Conor?

giphy.gif

how can you not like the guy if you lived in Russia?

I think that's his daughter
beautiful women with all due respect sir
maxresdefault.jpg
a lot of people would like to think that Chechens and Dagestanis are some hairy trolls looking fellas...
but by god their woman are sublime!

a lot of people would like to think that Chechens and Dagestanis are some hairy trolls looking fellas...
but by god their woman are sublime!
there is beauty everywhere my friend

TS needs to chill out. He has caught some feelings post-fight. He has been constantly posting anti-Khabib threads..

{<jordan}

TS needs to chill out. He has caught some feelings post-fight. He has been constantly posting anti-Khabib threads..

{<jordan}
Lol at this Russian Shoe Shiner
Dude is bitter because Khabib is ducking Tony

Your kind is cancer to us true mma fans

I'm bored watching football I'll bite Except for a few hundred gay people underground getting beaten by pipes or straight murdered and buried never to be heard from again. Built a culture where it's the families job to kill it's own who are suspect of being gay. Little Putin Puppet Fanboy Bitch paying millions to dance with famous fighters using UFC of all things as a form of his own twisted little boy violent and intolerant propaganda. What happened to his little FLW what's his face Bibu? The Pride of Chechnya was 125lbs and got his ass knocked out no where's he at? Motherfucker even alive? This place too kind to Kadyrov. What's this say about you Marc A? I'm calling you out. I like you enough but all you do is pose shirtless and you like a guy who murders gay people? But that's a cool gun if he was holding that my spirit would be torn in half.
View attachment 469805
You really need to learn not to hold back ;)

¨Remember, my young friend, the road to real glory is paved with difficulties, patience, and unfortunate defeats. This road is thorny and requires endurance and will of the future triuphant. If you are able to withstand even the most terrible load, if your spirit is unshakable, even if haters and detractors are teasing you - go, squeeze your fists and teeth, go and fight, because your victory is coming¨¨

real wisdom from a great man, he is man enough not to hold a grudge against other humans

This is the same clown who said there are no gay people in the Chechen Republic. Word is he "purged" them all. The second Chechen war just ended in 2009. This area of the world is part of the least civilized areas that exist on the globe that have been war-torn since their conception. You pretending these people are not savages is hilarious. But hey you from Mexico right, what was it 32,000 people murdered in Mexico last year? I guess Checnya isn't so bad if we are going by these metrics. So a guy that probably murders gay people and others for the hell of it has some "valuable" advice for Conor? lol that's hilarious! This guy wouldn't have thrown a dolly through a bus window he would have rigged it with C4 or hit it with a mortar. But hey he is probably not that bad of a guy!

Kadyrov isn't the best for liberal values but if you put a community organizer in charge of cleaning up Somalia you'd end up finding him in a garbage bin somewhere. Put him in a suburb and he might manage better. Different worlds.

Not everywhere is the same. Chechnya isn't a suburb you can relate to your local mayor. Rough neighborhoods sometimes run better with rough management.

For all his flaws I'll give Kadyrov one thing. Chechnya under him has been ten times better than Chechnya without him (terrorist/crime haven). Russians are well aware of this, anything else withstanding. This is verifiably true in terms of terrorist acts/body counts/etc. One consequence of people living in the real world is picking the least bad among several bad options.

PS: There are no liberal democratic options there, in case you guys didn't know.

Lol Murcans quick to call Kadyrov a dictator when their presidents kiss Saudi feet.

The irony.

Sweet jesus what is this? All kinds of wrong here. But, shout out to the Chechen women too. It's probably not that fun over there. The end for me SJW'ing.

Ill forgive you since maybe English is not native to you

No one in this whole world is calling that benevolent man a dictator

He has been called a warlord..

You Russian shoe shiners need to stop

Lol Murcans quick to call Kadyrov a dictator when their presidents kiss Saudi feet.

The irony.
What makes you think were not aware of a lot worse than that..? But this is war room shit.

So hes a social media expert.. an "influencer" perhaps. thats a dictator first.

¨Remember, my young friend, the road to real glory is paved with difficulties, patience, and unfortunate defeats. This road is thorny and requires endurance and will of the future triuphant. If you are able to withstand even the most terrible load, if your spirit is unshakable, even if haters and detractors are teasing you - go, squeeze your fists and teeth, go and fight, because your victory is coming¨¨

real wisdom from a great man, he is man enough not to hold a grudge against other humans

what a wise words comming out of most loyal putin pup... fuck it, next year he will get peace nobel prize ( yup standars are going higher and higher, year after year).

Ill forgive you since maybe English is not native to you

No one in this whole world is calling that benevolent man a dictator

He has been called a warlord..

You Russian shoe shiners need to stop
In Chechnya he absolutely is. Look up definition. What's a Russian shoe-shiner? Warlord? Like "Shogun"? That would mean there is a man in Chechnya above him ya goof Putin doesn't count.

What makes you think were not aware of a lot worse than that..? But this is war room shit.

Just the way many people are super sanctimonious about being merely associated with him.

I think they legit don t know the kind of regime that Saudi Arabia is because if they did they would see the double standard.

There is a fucking genocide going on right now in Yemen with American weapons and blessing.

Just the way many people are super sanctimonious about being merely associated with him.

I think they legit don t know the kind of regime that Saudi Arabia is because if they did they would see the double standard.

There is a fucking genocide going on right now in Yemen with American weapons and blessing.

I for one am impressed he would send an inspiring message Conor, we all need to learn from this man

Back