Cheaters, marriage and divorce.

I had to stop after checking your first two sources.

First one is a article by some suburban Mom with with kids, who cites a study with only 300 participants, and only of college students...hardly representative.

Second one is for a business that provides, at a cost, PI services...no way they're biased.

It's higher then 30%.

But I also gave you two other links on cheating with stats and private recordings on if you cheated or not. Again, your going off opinions and not stats. Yes, people have blogs and aren't right but I provided stats.

Just like the marriage part. I gave you plenty of links showing most marriages work and its the ppl who divorce and remarry that are more likely to divorce again. This drives up the divorce rates even more.

These deniers are usually religious types. After all, religion plays a huge roll in the idea of "marriage", and I'm sure they're not biased at all (right). In the end, it's doesn't matter the exact percentage, a HIGH number of marriages fail, regardless of what source is referenced. It is what it is.

The problem is this, people assume that just because a couple is still married, they're happy, and that's far from true. A high percentage of 'still' married couples are not happy, or in successful marriages.

So, the most important number is this: what's the percentage of happy, functioning, successful marriages...and I guarantee you, it's low as fuck, probably a 1 in 5 figure. THAT'S the only stat that matters.

Marriage is obsolete.

Also I'm sorry your heart died along the way and you became cold. I really am.

And look if you have ever been cheated on it sucks. You lose trust and you think everyone in the future will cheat. People who cheat ruin it for people not only in the present but also for the future.

But I also gave you two other links on cheating with stats and private recordings on if you cheated or not. Again, your going off opinions and not stats. Yes, people have blogs and aren't right but I provided stats.

Just like the marriage part. I gave you plenty of links showing most marriages work and its the ppl who divorce and remarry that are more likely to divorce again. This drives up the divorce rates even more.

You didn't give me anything fuckstick, you're thinking of the other guy. Get your shit together.

Again, you didn't give me any links...it was another poster. Fuck, you're obtuse.

Marriage CAN work, just not for most. Facts--->feels.

Now that being said, I love married bitches, most of the women I've fucked over the years are married. You wanna hear a funny story? I once had a married women jerk me off onto a picture of her husband lmao. She loved that...maybe it was your wife :)

Again, you didn't give me any links...it was another poster. Fuck, you're obtuse.

Marriage CAN work, just not for most. Facts--->feels.

Now that being said, I love married bitches, most of the women I've fucked over the years are married. You wanna hear a funny story? I once had a married women jerk me off onto a picture of her husband lmao. She loved that...maybe it was your wife :)

Well one day you'll be killed over trailer trash pussy. Congrats.

Back