Chavez Sr thrashes his boy

bad seed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

cliffs: Jr is lazy, has too many bad habits and is too old to change. Admits he will never will be a great boxer.

can anyone fluent in Spanish give a better translation?

This is still my boy ......... no mas!

hqdefault.jpg

chris-weidman-instagram-fathers-day.jpg

"it's sad to say but when you don't give a fuck about anything things don't work out"

"Very sad for me to see my son not changing his ways. This is a proffesion that demands respect"

Harsh, but true.

Jesus. I understand the rest of us, but his dad saying that for everyone to see? For fucks sake.

If Jr. wasn't so hard headed I'd feel bad for him.

can anyone fluent in Spanish give a better translation?

Interviewer: Does Julio need boxing? Or does he need to say, this just isn’t for me?

JCC: “Honestly David, Julio has to let go of a lot of things. If he wants to stay in this “business/game”, Julio has to change everything from the base beginning to infinity. Because he cant continue this way, doing whatever he wants not giving a damn about anything………………….

**long pause**

It’s sad to say, but when a person doesn’t care about anything, does what he wants, doesn’t pay attention to critiques or criticism just doesn’t care about anything, things don’t work out.

It’s been very difficult for me to be honest. Very difficult for me to watch, to see…

**starts to talk in an analogist tone**

for one to see his children…MY children not change, not care to understand that this is a profession that is “under the public scrutiny” (not literal translation but it’s what he means).

**another long pause, still speaking in analogy**

Trains when they want to, does whatever they want to…Annnnd

**changes pace to not elaborate further**,

he’s an adult, he’s grown, I’m not gonna sit around here having a heart attack worrying about him everytime he fucks up….**fade out**

Interviewer: Does Julio need boxing? Or does he need to say, this just isn’t for me?

JCC: “Honestly David, Julio has to let go of a lot of things. If he wants to stay in this “business/game”, Julio has to change everything from the base beginning to infinity. Because he cant continue this way, doing whatever he wants not giving a damn about anything………………….

**long pause**

It’s sad to say, but when a person doesn’t care about anything, does what he wants, doesn’t pay attention to critiques or criticism just doesn’t care about anything, things don’t work out.

It’s been very difficult for me to be honest. Very difficult for me to watch, to see…

**starts to talk in an analogist tone**

for one to see his children…MY children not change, not care to understand that this is a profession that is “under the public scrutiny” (not literal translation but it’s what he means).

**another long pause, still speaking in analogy**

“Trains when they want to, does whatever they want to…”

Annnnd, he’s an adult, he’s grown, I’m not gonna sit around here having a heart attack worrying about him everytime he fucks up….**fade out**

Im no fan of Junior obviously, but Senior should keep this in the family. None of them have anything to gain by Senior airing his frustrations in public.

Im no fan of Junior obviously, but Senior should keep this in the family. None of them have anything to gain by Senior airing his frustrations in public.
I think he did the best he could holding back. You can tell its hard for him to talk about it...

he can add tape scandals to this debacle.

WOW, the first part of the vid! Bitches galore, Julio bout to get blown, hoes don't know a single word he's saying, all they know is he just made $3million dollars, haha

Well sure... it's all easy for Senior to say. He's not the one in the ring contending with Canelo... and he's also not the one who's been told to take a dive by a very powerful Mexican crime lord.

he can add tape scandals to this debacle.

Lol wow. I would give him props but wtf is he doing having his hanger on friend with a camera in there like an idiot, the guy went and sold/uploaded the footage.. control the situation bro

Lol wow. I would give him props but wtf is he doing having his hanger on friend with a camera in there like an idiot, the guy went and sold/uploaded the footage.. control the situation bro

Its really weird cause it looks like Jr was not running with a posse to really control his antics , at least in the second video it was just "fans" asking him to send greetings, reminds me of the drunk Charlie Sheen video from a couple of years ago, JR was actually pretty cool towards them wich kinda makes me feel sad about their Judas ways.

Good for him.

Chavez Jr. is getting brain damaged with his half-assed work ethic and his father is worried for him. He straight up told him to retire publicly after the Fonfara fight. Jr. goes to war but chooses to do it unarmed and poorly prepared. He bans his legendary father from his training camps and from his corner because he hates being told he isn't training hard enough. Even when he gets famous trainers like Roach he blows off training more than he actually shows up. He misses weight and pulls out of fights so often no one even trusts him anymore. RR said himself awhile back that they didn't want Jacobs to face Chavez just out of concern that he wouldn't show up for the fight.

Chavez Jr. needs to step away from the sport before someone kills him.

Jesus. I understand the rest of us, but his dad saying that for everyone to see? For fucks sake.

If Jr. wasn't so hard headed I'd feel bad for him.

respect his dad even more for saying it..i mean its harsh to put it out for public consumption, but jr did it to himself.

worst part is he has some talent..and a great chin; just none of the ethic or personal pride to perform

I think he did the best he could holding back. You can tell its hard for him to talk about it...

This , you can tell by his tone he held back a lot but you can see there is massive disappointment and frustration on his part ... can't blame him either

meh Jr tashed his dad in the prefight by calling his dad a bad father , womanizer and crackhead. So this is just some family squabbling

did you not watch jccjrvs Martinez 24/7? this is nothing new.

a little off topic

But wasn't Chavez Sr a drug addict and an alcoholic? Didn't he lose his fortune making bad decisions? Isn't that where Chavez Jr learned it from?

Back