Chavez postfight with a pile of hookers

Sounds to me like one of his dumb ass friends leaked this vid then his wife made up a story of them robbing him for making her look bad publicly
Lol wife said he same thing

You know, it wasn't until after the fight that he took the advice of his coaches, "hit that!". Poor guys timing was off that night, that's all.

And what the f*** is Canelo driving around in here? Looks like one truck rear ended another so hard they blended together...

You know, it wasn't until after the fight that he took the advice of his coaches, "hit that!". Poor guys timing was off that night, that's all.

And what the f*** is Canelo driving around in here? Looks like one truck rear ended another so hard they blended together...

Potholes are bad in Mexico but that is overkill .

Heard he got roofied ha

He isn't roofied in that clip - he's talking clearly at the start and knows what's going on. The guy filming might be though - he sounds terrible.

"Then there comes a white guy with green eyes"

British too! From London.

Junior got totally busted. What a fucking idiot. He's gonna be alone and broke by the time he's 40, crying that life isn't fair and it's all his fathers fault.

He robbed the fans then someone robbed him. Seems fair.

Quote from his wife about who scammed him..

"Then there comes a white guy with green eyes"

Haha always those green-eyed white guys you gotta watch out for. She also said she saw the video but isn't mad because "she knows Julio and nothing happened".
could have been a hublot rep

I roofied myself once. Didn't get laid.

No wife could ever watch that video and be ok with it.

The hookers in Vegas are no joke. Professional thieves. My buddy got robbed by a couple of them a few years ago, and they stole MY money as well. Long story short, I had gotten too wasted from the night before and couldn't get out of bed to party the next day, so my buddy ended up bringing up some hookers from a club to our room. Anyway I had some cash and other valuables locked in the hotel room safe. One of the hookers must've distracted him as I heard them in the hot tub together, while the other went through the safe. It was a 2 bedroom suite so I didn't see what was happening until after they left, I thought "I better check the safe just in case" sure enough my cash was gone, but they left some antiques I had that I was taking to the "Pawn Stars" pawn shop the next day lol. I'm guessing he opened the safe to grab some cash, and they noticed it was open and distracted him. I made him pay me back though lol. True story.

Back