Chavez looking drained, skipping every leg day

I've recently started going "hnng!" when I get up from a sitting position.

I tried saying this out loud a few different ways, to figure out exactly how it's supposed to sound.

Really? Fuck you, dude.

It has begun Mr Barman, they are beginning to sense your musk and want to taste...Allow the narrative of your axiom to migrate deep inside. Don't be afraid for we are here to help you become that of which is greater than.

Sergio having good footwork is one of the biggest myths of this era. The guy was tripping over himself all the time.

The guy was much more athletic on his feet than Canelo. Come on now.

The guy was much more athletic on his feet than Canelo. Come on now.
You'll never convince me. I never liked Sergio, I always thought he was a sloppy awkward mess. He got dropped vs Pavlik because of his goofy footwork.

I like to go up to random kids on the street and tell them how easy they have it compared to when I was growing up.
I do the same but I don't think they can hear me over that obnoxious bass. I mean come on, it's 4:30 in the afternoon I'm trying to get ready for bed.

Gotta be up early to watch Matlock, golden girls, and little house on the prairie. Damn that Michael Landon with his boyish good looks and flowing hair.

You'll never convince me. I never liked Sergio, I always thought he was a sloppy awkward mess. He got dropped vs Pavlik because of his goofy footwork.

I'll never convince you that Sergio moved better than Canelo? Making mistakes does not equal not moving well. Canelo's feet are stuck in mud. Sergio bounced around the ring all fight, winning in large part because of his elusiveness.

Back