Chavez looking drained, skipping every leg day

Canelo is going to beat him stupid. Junior will be walking into uppercuts all night long. Juniors finest moment is winning 1 of 36 minutes against Sergio Martinez. Canelo is better than Sergio in every way.

Its going to look like Canelo vs Angulo.

Why would you say this when it's obvious Canelo has nowhere near the legs Sergio had? Canelo can't move. Sergio was a master mover. So that's just wrong.

Not to mention, Sergio actually beat real MWs with a pulse. Canelo's made his reputation beating upw WWs and JRMWs.

Hahahah I'm an ass. I'm always on mobile and I forget when I turn the phone sideways it shows all of that. I'll be hanging my head in corner

You're on a second account too eh? I always figured you'd been around for a bit.

Why would you say this when it's obvious Canelo has nowhere near the legs Sergio had? Canelo can't move. Sergio was a master mover. So that's just wrong.

Not to mention, Sergio actually beat real MWs with a pulse. Canelo's made his reputation beating upw WWs and JRMWs.
Sergio having good footwork is one of the biggest myths of this era. The guy was tripping over himself all the time.

Sergio having good footwork is one of the biggest myths of this era. The guy was tripping over himself all the time.
With, Canelo gassing late in fights and Floyd not able to handle southpaws are; that one's a close 3rd.... he hoppity hopped around and got away with it cause he was a decent athlete.

motivated jcc jr the same as in shape James Toney?

Are you insinuating James Toney was not always in superb shape? Fuck you. Here's James Toney with a salad:

IMG_3723Toneyeatingsalad03.jpg

So he actually wants to be 160lbs on the night of the fight? Can't he just cut 10 lbs of water weight for the weigh in and be 170 for the actual fight?

To reiterate my point, anyone here know about the contracted weight these two will fight at? Obviously they need to weigh in at 164.5lbs. But Canelo might be rehydrating to as much as 172-175 based on how he looked in his recent fights (@160). If JCC Jr. can weigh in to up to 172-175lbs on fight night I don't think he would be as skinny as he is. I think he might have screwed himself if he agreed to weighing in less than 172 on fight night.

DLH agreed to only put on a few lbs. against Pacquiao in their contract when they fought. That contracted amount was partially the reason he lost so bad.

Last edited:
You're on a second account too eh? I always figured you'd been around for a bit.
Yeah it was a very long time ago. Not sure why it got banned but I logged in one day and it said banned for trolling but I hadn't ever done any trolling. It's possible my nephews got a hold of my account when I left it signed in and typed a bunch of gibberish as they were like 6 and 3 years old at the time.

Canelo is going to beat him stupid. Junior will be walking into uppercuts all night long. Juniors finest moment is winning 1 of 36 minutes against Sergio Martinez. Canelo is better than Sergio in every way.

Its going to look like Canelo vs Angulo.
So you are able to see that trend from Chavez eating uppercuts and the great Nacho isn't? have you ever heard of game plans? yes Chavez rarely follows them but this time is different, you watch man.

I am a young man!

I started getting AARP stuff in the mail last year. Ever since I've taken to burping constantly in public and making a fuss over which booth I sit in at the diner.

I started getting AARP stuff in the mail last year. Ever since I've taken to burping constantly in public and making a fuss over which booth I sit in at the diner.
I've recently started going "hnng!" when I get up from a sitting position.

I've recently started going "hnng!" when I get up from a sitting position.

I've been playing that game for a while. I also get up twice a night to pee. King of the streets no more.

lol

Next week it will be stealing batteries.

To reiterate my point, anyone here know about the contracted weight these two will fight at? Obviously they need to weigh in at 164.5lbs. But Canelo might be rehydrating to as much as 172-175 based on how he looked in his recent fights (@160). If JCC Jr. can weigh in to up to 172-175lbs on fight night I don't think he would be as skinny as he is. I think he might have screwed himself if he agreed to weighing in less than 172 on fight night.

DLH agreed to only put on a few lbs. against Pacquiao in their contract when they fought. That contracted amount was partially the reason he lost so bad.

I can't imagine a hydration limit in this one, can you? That would be the pot calling the kettle black for Canelo/DLH, IMO. He typically puts on a lot of weight whenever he was down at 153 or 155 and such. And was not limited to any certain # himself, that I remember. For fight day. By Floyd or anyone else.

I've been playing that game for a while. I also get up twice a night to pee. King of the streets no more.
I like to go up to random kids on the street and tell them how easy they have it compared to when I was growing up.

Back