Chaves Jr wants to fight Danny Jacobs

Chavez Jr needs to fuck off after the Canelo performance TBH

If it would be a sweet payday, then I agree. How you generate that with Chavez after Saturday....not sure.
I think Mexicans will always show up to watch a guy names Chavez.

Danny would put Jr in the hospital. He should consider hanging them up since its too late for him to get it together.
It's another good payday for him before riding into the sunset.

Is a Chavez Jr fight AT THIS POINT going to make Danny more money than Lemieux or a Charlo???
If so cool. He needs a stay busy fight. I hate saying stuff like this but he retires Chavez Jr.
Levels above Jr. Just like Canelo was. Only bigger.
Danny is a guy that he could fight at 168. Those other guys might be hesitant to move up especially Charlo.

Fair point, but I would counter with I don't think there is big enough money for Jacobs in that one. If I'm wrong and he could get it, I would certainly hope he'd take it. Retire JCCJR---and then get after the winner of GGG/Canelo himself---with a thicker stack in the bank.
I don't think it'd be a bad fight for Danny if they get a good purse. He can stay busy while waiting for the Cabelo/GGG winner and not have to kill himself making weight.

At 168, you might be right, I don't know. Another JCCJR PPV right after that one, though?
Definitely not a PPV fight but that shouldn't matter. RR said he didn't even want the GGG fight to be on PPV.

Danny is a guy that he could fight at 168. Those other guys might be hesitant to move up especially Charlo.
But why move up for no big money fights and leave GGG or Canelo money on the table? If he moves up he may not be able to move back down comfortably.

But why move up for no big money fights and leave GGG or Canelo money on the table? If he moves up he may not be able to move back down comfortably.
He really struggles to make 160, so it would just be an easier cut, I don't think he'd try to get any bigger to fight Chavez. Compared to the risk it's a good payday. Jr's also pretty durable so he could get good work in over 12 or if he get's a KO it makes the future Canelo or GGG fight more intriguing.

The more I think on it, the more I'm OK with Jacobs beating up Chavez on TV.

Get it done @RR

I sort of think it'd be a good tuneup for Jacobs and a pretty sweet payday too.

That is what I was thinking as a decent reason he'd take the fight. Plus if he blasts him out of there, he will look better than Canoli, who landed everything and couldnt finish it.

I mean, decent payday that would likely raise his stock value.

But as a fan, fuck that fight.

He can try for a title fight when he beats literally anyone with a name............

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back