Chatri Sityodtong

Yrat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As you know he is the CEO of One and brings a lot do attention in Forbes and other important channel

He is saying that the Europe and North America have spoiled the martial arts scene such as mma because we don't have the honor respect and values and tries to lobby his promotion as literally number One

What people forget is that most countries in Asia still have dictatorship and oppressing media and people is something they do daily

One chinese fighters failed the weight in and died, that was 2015 Dec

They also don't test fighters for steroids, so I guess that is not so much about fighting with honest

One also do not have the best fighters in the world as we already know

One has a dishonest contract, fighters signs up for years and can't get fights outside, your career can be done for good if you sign with them

Just like Pol Pot, Mao Zedong and Kim IL sung, everything sounds great but in reality it was the opposite

This can't be true, can it? Chatri's one of the humblest promoters in the game.

Eh he owns evolve and he sorta books squash matches for his fighters sometimes.

You forgot to mention that they also regularly disqualify fighters for doing basic wrestling moves like a suplex. One is bush league to be honest. It's basically an Asian regional promotion. The no suplex rule is a deal breaker for me.

You forgot to mention that they also regularly disqualify fighters for doing basic wrestling moves like a suplex. One is bush league to be honest. It's basically an Asian regional promotion. The no suplex rule is a deal breaker for me.
That’s hilarious so instead of his fighters learning to defend a basic move, he decides to ban them

This is also the same guy who said that he would never sign McGregor because you know McGregor would leave the UFC for ONE.

That’s hilarious so instead of his fighters learning to defend a basic move, he decides to ban them

This is also the same guy who said that he would never sign McGregor because you know McGregor would leave the UFC for ONE.

He would however pretend he was considering it to get more attention drawn to him and play up how valuable he is.

They allow knees to grounded opponents and have some crazy fights. They also stream for free with an app (I think?). I saw the last show in its entirety on youtube. Seems pretty cool for me just wanting to watch some fights.

So basically like an Asian Dana White?

Back