Chase Sherman just gave that Colby guy a new nickname...

Chase should just walk up and strangle him at a UFC event, nothing he could do about it. He would be crying for someone to save him, guaranteed.

I love Colby. He is one of the the only current fighter that is making MMA interesting and not being all PC and lame-o.
His actual fights are crap though, he talks like he's a killer but he's just a dry humping motherfuck.

Imagine how funny it would be if the UFC brought in Ben Askren and matched him with Colby.

You'd see Colvingtons persona switch quick.

Another grappler with no striking? No thanks. He should fight a striker with TDD.

Colbitch Cuntington.

His actual fights are crap though, he talks like he's a killer but he's just a dry humping motherfuck.
I don't know, I thought the Maia fight was pretty decent even if sloppy. The art of breaking an elite fighter is exciting to me and tho Maia may be getting old but I cant recall when someone broke him and beat him like that. Like al young wrestlers that switch to MMA, it takes time to up their striking and he is getting there and making improvements kinda like a baby Cain.

I don't know, I thought the Maia fight was pretty decent even if sloppy. The art of breaking an elite fighter is exciting to me and tho Maia may be getting old but I cant recall when someone broke him and beat him like that. Like al young wrestlers that switch to MMA, it takes time to up their striking and he is getting there and making improvements kinda like a baby Cain.
Yeah I'm not saying he's not a good fighter he's just not that fun to watch which is fine... Until he gets on the mic and acts like you've just witnessed something special.

For a guy that hates Colby so much you really take a big interest in him. It's almost unhealthy.

giphy.webp

...it's what 98% of sherdog does with Conor.

Sherman just took another KO from Colby, needs to be Cut immediately LOL

HOLD THIS L

Last edited:
No sympathy for CUCKington, the guys an attention seeker of the highest order... mostly negative press obviously

Goddamnit, I went from a nice clean white name to double yellows just last month for calling a fighter a cunt, and then this thread.

<JagsKiddingMe>

You'll have to grab a screenshot next time

Otherwise STFU

K?

Sir, yes si....o wait, go fuck yourself.

Plus you kinda tacitly admitted it anyway, not the sharpest knife in the spoon drawer are you kidda.

LMFAO Colby owned him.

chase is right though. he cant really do anything other than let him bark on twitter. because colby will fuckin call the cops. its like watching woman talk over the line shit to men, knowing they cant do anything about it

Sir, yes si....o wait, go fuck yourself.

Plus you kinda tacitly admitted it anyway, not the sharpest knife in the spoon drawer are you kidda.

Admitted what?

That I edited my post like it says on the actual post?........

Well done detective, you caught me red handed, and everyone needed to hear about it

And it basically says the same thing as before with 1 less line/ a few less words.....

Don't watch me kid, worry about your own dumb posts

More Twitter followers tho
I literally had no clue who he was lol. I've only seen him tweeting after fight cards. The roster is so huge these days, to hard to keep up with every fighter.

Chase really needs to spend more time training and lesson his twitter
You really got time for talking shit to WW's when you
Got KTFO by a Russian lay and prayer last time out?
Ever been to an MMA gym with known fighters? You will see most on their phones when having a free few minutes or so.. social media has become the death of society.

Back