PBC FOX Charlo vs Korobov, Charlo vs Harrison and Breazeale vs Negron 12/22

Who did you score the fight for?

• Total voters

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Premier Boxing Champions has finalized a doubleheader for December 22nd at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.

The doubleheader, which is going to be televised on FOX, will feature WBC interim-middleweight champion Jermall Charlo taking on Willie Monroe Jr., while twin brother and WBC junior middleweight world champion Jermell Charlo will face Tony Harrison.

There will be a press conference held on Thursday, at Barclays, to officially announce the card - and the Charlo twins will flip a coin at the press conference to decide which of them will be featured as the "main event" of the card.

charlo-brothers%20(9)%20(720x480)_1.jpg

https://www.boxingscene.com/charlo-vs-monroe-charlo-vs-harrison-december-22--133052

meh, allright I guess. I think Jermall/Brant would be a good fight. Sets the winner up for Canelo. Wanna see Jermell in there with Hurd or at Munguia or at least Castano.

Munroe isn't really much to get excited about as an opponent, but they could have done worse on relative short notice. Hopefully Jermall can face a genuine top guy early in 2019. Jermell should stop Harrison as Harrison, while being half talented, has no durability and poor stamina. Hurd/Jermell needs to happen soon.

breazeale-ugonoh-fight%20(2).jpg

Jay Jimenez, who is best known for being the manager of heavyweight contender Luis Ortiz, has advised BoxingScene.com that his newest signee, Carlos Negron (20-1) will also appear on the televised portion of the card against former title challenger Dominic Breazeale (19-1).

Negron was a 2008 Olympian who represented his native Puerto Rico in Beijing, China.

Munroe isn't really much to get excited about as an opponent, but they could have done worse on relative short notice. Hopefully Jermall can face a genuine top guy early in 2019. Jermell should stop Harrison as Harrison, while being half talented, has no durability and poor stamina. Hurd/Jermell needs to happen soon.

With hurd fighting dec1st it should be the next fight right after

Did Fox do this for UFC, ever?
I genuinely don't know because I don't watch Football or for any sport that airs on Fox? I know they discussed the fights but did they ever have a fighter on screen during a game with the owner of a team during a major game?

Did Fox do this for UFC, ever?
I genuinely don't know because I don't watch Football or for any sport that airs on Fox? I know they discussed the fights but did they ever have a fighter on screen during a game with the owner of a team during a major game?
Not really sure since I’m not a football fan neither. But they are putting all their machinery pushing PBC to audiences

Not really sure since I’m not a football fan neither. But they are putting all their machinery pushing PBC to audiences
It could have something to do with the fact that Spence is a Cowboys fan and they seem to have gotten behind him in a big way.
This fight however should really be free. His first fight on Fox, make it free. Get the exposure then the PPV

Back