Charlo sons Broner

Had a friend that was there, Said Broner was talking so much shit the whole time

Caught that in a IG loop when they first aired the event.

Reminded me of

stock-photo-tiger-s-snarling-in-front-of-a-white-background-all-my-pictures-are-taken-in-a-photo-studio-2643773.jpg

As a short dude, It pains me to say there is something called Manlet syndrome... Broner has that mixed with Hoodrat mentality... probably the worst combination I have ever seen in a person with so much potential.

This made me laugh pretty hard.

These guys are all buddies. Broner seemed he acted like a dick throught this Showtime Upfront event though.

Can someone lip read?

Mightve been, "Hey... shut up" or something.

He said sucky sucky $5. Or I was watching full metal jacket, not sure.

Yeah, I just saw both Charlos being annoying there. Broner did something wrong?

Lmao I thought this was an exaggeration but he really did mean mug him.

Wonder what Broner did/said?

Don't know what to think...
There's that video from recently where Broner and the Charlo's are acting like stewed prunes at that press conference. Getting along like peas in the same pod

Lol...the Charlos are awesome, very good for boxing

Had a friend that was there, Said Broner was talking so much shit the whole time

That dude is straight up bi polar. I really think he acts so much he doesnt even know who he is.

There's that video from recently where Broner and the Charlo's are acting like stewed prunes at that press conference. Getting along like peas in the same pod

theyre probably friends and were fucking around. you cant really make much of this video. Its funny tho

theyre probably friends and were fucking around. you cant really make much of this video. Its funny tho

I think he (Charlo) was being serious, even if they are friends. Looked kind of like a big brother telling his kid brother to get his act together. Just a quick "stfu, this isn't your moment".

I think he (Charlo) was being serious, even if they are friends. Looked kind of like a big brother telling his kid brother to get his act together. Just a quick "stfu, this isn't your moment".

Thats what I thought, too.

Back