Charlo-Lubin, Hurd-Trout, Lara-Gausha - Showtime Triple, 10/14

Damn....what a knockout. Completely booted Lubin's consciousness out of the mainframe.

Ppl gotta stop sleeping on the Charlo bros.

Damn....what a knockout. Completely booted Lubin's consciousness out of the mainframe.

Ppl gotta stop sleeping on the Charlo bros.
I agree! Charlo brothers are two beasts but overlooked by many.

Hurd said he preferred to fight Lara instead of Charlo

Before the fights I had Trout by decision, Charlo by KO and Lara by TKO.
My observations... I don't like the way Trout reacts after getting hit and his balance seems shot. Hurd isn't going to stay on top long if he fights the elites, blocks way too many punches with his face.
A lot of people were picking Lubin and sleeping on Charlo. I wasn't impressed by Lubin the few times I've watched him. I don't like the way both Charlo brothers act sometimes, but think they are elite level. Training with Spence surely helps them.
I thought Lara would stop Gausha not because of anything Lara would do offensively, but because Gausha is not close to top level and can't take a punch. That was a terrible fight to watch.
I'd take Lara over Hurd, but think Charlo beats both of them.

Charlo will lose to Lara imo. He will beat the shit out of Hurd though.

both charlo brothers are pretty cool to watch when they fight, but unbearable to listen to, or watch outside the ring.

also, is it just me or did lara look a lot softer physically? not fat, but definitely not as shredded as he's been in the past. i wonder if age is starting to catch up with him.

also, is it just me or did lara look a lot softer physically? not fat, but definitely not as shredded as he's been in the past. i wonder if age is starting to catch up with him.

Yup he looked a little older last night. A bit softer and he shelled up way more than usual when he was attacked. He held on for dear life the whole final round and almost had a point taken.

He is going to age himself out by spending years fighting these soft touches.

Hurd says he'll fight him but he has a mandatory first so there goes another 6 to 8 months of Lara only fighting with his lips.

I think Hurd takes Lara, the Cuban should have destroyed Gausha as others have mentioned...age is creeping up on Lara and Hurd can likely win on aggressiveness and physicality with the judges.

I still can't get that Lubin KO out of my mind's eye...just damn. Lubin got his early title shot and slipped up. Also Hurd and Charlo looked like legit 168lbs. guys in there.

I think Hurd takes Lara, the Cuban should have destroyed Gausha as others have mentioned...age is creeping up on Lara and Hurd can likely win on aggressiveness and physicality with the judges.

I still can't get that Lubin KO out of my mind's eye...just damn. Lubin got his early title shot and slipped up. Also Hurd and Charlo looked like legit 168lbs. guys in there.
Hurd in particular looks massive. Seriously looks like an easy 168er and maybe even a future 175lber

Jermall moved up to 160 and still looked way bigger than his opponent. I guess their just big guys that know how to cut weight.

Back