Charlize Theron, Jimmy Kimmel discuss who's tougher: NASCAR drivers or UFC fighters?

I won't compare Nascar to MMA. They are different animals. I will just say that it DOES take a shitload of physical and mental strength to drive Nascar. (and by physical strength, I mean endurance that not many people, as well as MMA fighters, would have in that situation). You just need to do 5 mins research to find this out yourself.

Jimmy Kimmel, objectively, has the charisma of a log of wood. He is plain in every way. You are either low IQ and easily amused or you just like him because you're low IQ and need your political biases confirmed. There is absolutely no other reason to be a fan of him.

Ok m8

Garbage, the only electronics group b cars possessed were ignition. Modern WRC may be quicker but completely different aspect of driving, similar times on gravel and a fuck load less safety features.

No-one is arguing that group b wasn't more dangerous, I'm saying that spectators were more at risk than the crews, sure Toivonen was killed but look at F1 in the 50s, 60s and 70s for crazy danger. Check out some of those 60s grids and half the drivers never got to retire.

Kenny here,

I love Jimmy Kimmel. I am a big fan. His show is so funny and I like his view on things. I once waited 3 hours to watch the taping of the show, but my asthma started acting up because of all the smog/traffic on Hollywood Blvd and I had to go back home.

I should actually plan another trip. My mom told me I can go anytime because she can get me tickets, but I am so busy these days. I recently started a part time job at the LA Traffic Courthouse in Downtown. I'm also going to Santa Monica College and Machida Karate Classes. My friend from next door will probably come with me.

I've never watched NASCAR but everyone drives around so I assume it is very easy compare to being a martial artist competing in the UFC. I mean even uber and lyft drivers do it for a living so it can't be all that bad. I don't get it. They drive cars with UPS logos on them lol. thats weird. and they drive in circles, but it must not be that easy then everyone will do it. I watched talladega knights: the ballad of ricky bobby before and it was funny and a good movie.

lol. I dunno...
Hi Kenny

Cute-Cat-Hi-Hand-Graphic.gif

the ballad of ricky bobby is a nice movie, I agree dear.

Kenny here,

I love Jimmy Kimmel. I am a big fan. His show is so funny and I like his view on things. I once waited 3 hours to watch the taping of the show, but my asthma started acting up because of all the smog/traffic on Hollywood Blvd and I had to go back home.

I should actually plan another trip. My mom told me I can go anytime because she can get me tickets, but I am so busy these days. I recently started a part time job at the LA Traffic Courthouse in Downtown. I'm also going to Santa Monica College and Machida Karate Classes. My friend from next door will probably come with me.

I've never watched NASCAR but everyone drives around so I assume it is very easy compare to being a martial artist competing in the UFC. I mean even uber and lyft drivers do it for a living so it can't be all that bad. I don't get it. They drive cars with UPS logos on them lol. thats weird. and they drive in circles, but it must not be that easy then everyone will do it. I watched talladega knights: the ballad of ricky bobby before and it was funny and a good movie.

lol. I dunno...
dude they are going 200 fucking miles an hour

As far as "tough," obviously MMA. But as far as balls, everyone is different. I would be more afraid of driving 200 mph than getting wrecked in a fight. But I understand if someone feels the opposite.
depends on how you define "tough", handling those cars with that kind of horse power at 200 miles an hour for 5 hours is absurd on the body. Tough is not only being able to punch and get punched, just because someone may not be able to fight does not mean they are not tough, I knew a kid in highschool that would break his arm go "man that hurt" then go on with his day, go to hospital a day later to find out its broken, could not fight worth a shit but was one tough SOB

She's a woman, every time she gets behind the wheel of a car it's a life threatening situation, maybe she thinks it's the same for males too?

527891.jpg
<FookIsThatGuy>

WTF are these shenanigans? Get your own av, noobsauce. Consider this your cease and desist.

Napcar is the lowest denominator in terms of the racing world. And they ain't tough. A quarter of the drivers are morbidly obese, and their GOAT the redneck messiah himself, Dale Earnhardt bought the farm when he hit a wall at 40 mph.

I won't compare Nascar to MMA. They are different animals. I will just say that it DOES take a shitload of physical and mental strength to drive Nascar. (and by physical strength, I mean endurance that not many people, as well as MMA fighters, would have in that situation). You just need to do 5 mins research to find this out yourself.
Yea, doing a lot of lateral Gs for a couple hours in a row would be draining as hell. Both jobs take a lot of physical conditioning, and both will beat the hell out of you.

Dude they gotta really watch those round numbers -not easy

Plus theres always they chance they get lost in the ring - a dangerous place

Opportunists trying to get a"head".

Great way of becoming famous! :D

Jimmy Kimmel came up as the typical frat boy comedian. The man's man. Drinking beer on stage. Making jokes about women,sex, drugs etc.
Anyone remember the man show ?
Yeah the show that had girls jumping on trampolines with bathing suits on called "juggies"
He actually went into the streets with random objects in his pants trying to get women to guess what it was by fondling his crotch.

Now he's decided to completely sell out and pretend none of that ever happened and he's some champion for women and he's gonna let us all know how bad Trump is.

This hypocritical little POS now cries on stage pretending he's some white night for children and women when all he's doing is cashing in.
He friggin meets with Chuck Schumer for fuks sake to go over what he will discuss.
Hes no longer a comedian. He's nothing more than a radical far left political operative who spews lies and propaganda to the uninformed audience.
He needs to be shunned and silenced with extreme prejudice.

Isn't it the opposite?

https://www.dmv.org/insurance/how-gender-affects-auto-insurance-rates.php

"The statistics tend to show that as a group, women are less likely to:

• Get into a car accident.
  • Commit moving violations, like speeding and driving under the influence (DUI).
  • Buy cars that are more costly to insure.
  • Drive as many miles as the average male driver.
For the reasons above, car insurance for women is typically cheaper than it is for men."
I already replied to this question earlier :):

On average, men drive roughly 40% more miles than women but are at less risk to accidents than women; I was incorrect about insurance rates though.

And Theron started watching the UFC like in 2012, she's hardly more knowledgeable <Lmaoo>.

Charlize Theron UFC HW Champ after 2 weeks McDojo training

Back