Charlize Theron, Jimmy Kimmel discuss who's tougher: NASCAR drivers or UFC fighters?

Kenny here,

I love Jimmy Kimmel. I am a big fan. His show is so funny and I like his view on things. I once waited 3 hours to watch the taping of the show, but my asthma started acting up because of all the smog/traffic on Hollywood Blvd and I had to go back home.

I should actually plan another trip. My mom told me I can go anytime because she can get me tickets, but I am so busy these days. I recently started a part time job at the LA Traffic Courthouse in Downtown. I'm also going to Santa Monica College and Machida Karate Classes. My friend from next door will probably come with me.

I've never watched NASCAR but everyone drives around so I assume it is very easy compare to being a martial artist competing in the UFC. I mean even uber and lyft drivers do it for a living so it can't be all that bad. I don't get it. They drive cars with UPS logos on them lol. thats weird. and they drive in circles, but it must not be that easy then everyone will do it. I watched talladega knights: the ballad of ricky bobby before and it was funny and a good movie.

lol. I dunno...

Bless your heart.

So it requires even less talent that what Arianny Celeste does?

Exactly she has to tackle stairs and holding a card and smiling and waving!!!!!

Fuck maybe she is tougher than a mma fighter?!

Exactly she has to tackle stairs and holding a card and smiling and waving!!!!!

Fuck maybe she is tougher than a mma fighter?!
hahaha legit lol moment

well played

Hasn´t she invested in the UFC? She´s a big fan actually.

She´s a bit of a troll sometimes and i love that.

Char-LEEEZ is cool!

She's a woman, every time she gets behind the wheel of a car it's a life threatening situation, maybe she thinks it's the same for males too?

Kenny here,

I love Jimmy Kimmel. I am a big fan. His show is so funny and I like his view on things. I once waited 3 hours to watch the taping of the show, but my asthma started acting up because of all the smog/traffic on Hollywood Blvd and I had to go back home.

I should actually plan another trip. My mom told me I can go anytime because she can get me tickets, but I am so busy these days. I recently started a part time job at the LA Traffic Courthouse in Downtown. I'm also going to Santa Monica College and Machida Karate Classes. My friend from next door will probably come with me.

I've never watched NASCAR but everyone drives around so I assume it is very easy compare to being a martial artist competing in the UFC. I mean even uber and lyft drivers do it for a living so it can't be all that bad. I don't get it. They drive cars with UPS logos on them lol. thats weird. and they drive in circles, but it must not be that easy then everyone will do it. I watched talladega knights: the ballad of ricky bobby before and it was funny and a good movie.

lol. I dunno...

This is a weird troll account. I think you are funny tho. Keep up the good work Kenny.

Kenny here,

lol. I dunno...
Hi kenny. Just came to say, keep up the good work. You are awesome. Long live Kenny.

spchlss.gif

Won’t watch anything with Kimmel...total dick.

You've got to be tough to get in a car, and drive in a circle at almost 200mph with a bunch of other cars doing 200mph. You go into an mma fight knowing you'll get punched and kicked, but you're 99.99999% sure you're going to be alive when the fight is over. A NASCAR driver could die literally at any moment during the race.

I'm not even a NASCAR fan, it's pretty fucking boring. But lets not pretend they're not tough.

Also...isn't Nascar that idiotic race, where cars drive in a circle? Dafuq is that all about?

They do race more times a year than fighters fight in a year.

A. This was clearly a bit, because she's a well known mma fan

B. NASCAR, while dumb as fuck is not as easy as it looks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back