Charlie Rose fired by CBS/PBS for sexual harassment

8706081c021a30f0bf7f78bc599c8d3b.jpg

Don't let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out Charlie

When the smoke clears and the fires have finally died down what will the entertainment and political landscape look like I wonder.

When the smoke clears and the fires have finally died down what will the entertainment and political landscape look like I wonder.

Preachy Kirk Cameron movies will be all that's left.

And just like that..

One of the greatest interviewers of our time is gone.

Sadly, the front page of the War Room is better than the front page of most news websites now. With the exception of a couple of threads like this, there real news being spoken about.

You go on all the other news websites, it's the non stop stories about sexual assault and misconduct. People are eating this up too.. instead of worrying about real news stories, people are treating world news like a yellow journalistic, tabloid rag talking about this garbage. Great, so and so was creep... who fucking cares except the people involved and maybe an employer. Why don't we all just read TMZ every day instead for our personal gossip fill... I mean who needs to know about real policy, domestic and foreign.. having to dig below ten stories about this to get to something that affects almost everyone.

I'm not trying to slight Madmick here for this thread by any means, it's more or less a generalization about the media and the people who eat this shit up.

Sadly, the front page of the War Room is better than the front page of most news websites now. With the exception of a couple of threads like this, there real news being spoken about.

You go on all the other news websites, it's the non stop stories about sexual assault and misconduct. People are eating this up too.. instead of worrying about real news stories, people are treating world news like a yellow journalistic, tabloid rag talking about this garbage. Great, so and so was creep... who fucking cares except the people involved and maybe an employer. Why don't we all just read TMZ every day instead for our personal gossip fill... I mean who needs to know about real policy, domestic and foreign.. having to dig below ten stories about this to get to something that affects almost everyone.

I'm not trying to slight Madmick here for this thread by any means, it's more or less a generalization about the media and the people who eat this shit up.

There is plenty of real news on NYT, Wapo, BBC, Reuters, etc

Random thought: But all these so-called powerful men having their reputations ruined from sexual harrassment allegations (ex: Harvey Weinstein) means they were never really that powerful to begin with. True power means being able to do whatever you want (a.k.a. the power millionaires/ billionaires/ rulers have in many third world countries).

Saying something =/= sexual assault

That's my only problem with people crying about what he was recorded saying.

I'm sure all those 20 year old 10s just loved it when a fat old man with orange skin came onto them.

I'm sure all those 20 year old 10s just loved it when a fat old man with orange skin came onto them.

According to Trump they did.

Money > everything, when it comes to the majority of women, but surely you knew that.

I agree wholeheartedly that identity politics is a scourge, but this is precisely that. It's why Trump tries to talk about Lavar Ball when tax reform is being discussed.

Until we quell this nonsense, though, it won't stop.

The reason I can't stand it is precisely because it's much larger than these few figures. It's a concerted effort on the part of MSM to exact a culture change. My brother told me they had a massive sit-down with all the men in their office, and they basically told them, "Look, it's no longer safe to have relationships with female co-workers, at all. There is a witch hunt out here, and we have to be careful, because it can consume our company, too."

This is affecting office environments across the nation, and only one gender is subject to the gauntlet. Do not underestimate the impact and gravity of the TMZ-ification of our political newspapers; this is a folly.

Back