Charlie Alaniz on TUF 24

EJF1984

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
What was up with this guy in thr last episode? I had a feeling Tim Elliott was going to make quick work out of that loud mouth. I'm glad he got beat.

Also, I hope Kai-France goes far. I don't think he's got much for DJ -- he's still too raw, but an exciting prospect nonetheless. TUF 24 = best season eva

Charlie was weird but he looked strong in the octagon. Was beating Elliott on the feet.

Also I'd give Kai-France a decent shot vs. Mighty Mouse. Looked impressive to me.

None of the guys have a decent chance against MM imo. But I think almost everyone would be a welcome addition to the roster, and a couple guys could break the top 10/15. Just look at Moreno who was #16.

Overall this is one of the most talented casts in TUF history.

Charlie looks a bit like Benavidez just wish long hair and beard

Yeah seemed like a weird dude; when they showed his "villain" side in training, and let him rant about animal spirit &shit, I knew he was going to lose.
Danny Trejo wannabe.

I haven't watched TUF since season 14 and so far so good (and usually I skip MM's weight class and below if that exist).
I'm pulling for Henry Cejudo. Seems like a really nice dude, need to watch more of his fights...

Weird dude glad he lost.
Hopefully they will make the fight in the future against Kai
if they make it to the UFC.
Ill be rooting for Kai then.

8 out of 10 guys that talk and act super tuff...ain't making it very far on TUF...

Also this Rizzo guy...talked his opponent down and got beat at his own game...but he didn't learn shit from that loss...as you could see after a few drinks...

Hope Charlie will take this loss lake a man...learn...and get better..

I see we have another Junie Browning/Julian Lane/Marlin Sims clone this season.

Talks shit thugs up on people and gets owned in the fight.

I see we have another Junie Browning/Julian Lane/Marlin Sims clone this season.

Talks shit thugs up on people and gets owned in the fight.
Junie Browning won two fights on TUF, including against Roli Delgado.

Dana every week on TUF:

"If there's one guy here who could challenge Demetrious Johnson, it's [guy fighting next]!"

I wasn't a fan of Alaniz. I was glad he didn't win.

I agree it is the best season of TUF. I wonder how many of the fighters will be able to stay in UFC (since they are all Champs of other organizations).

I wasn't a fan of Alaniz. I was glad he didn't win.

I agree it is the best season of TUF. I wonder how many of the fighters will be able to stay in UFC (since they are all Champs of other organizations).

Champs means nothing. Is the lightweight champion of (insert promotion name in Alabama) UFC material? Who knows, the belt means nothing.

I'd say everyone who won a fight will get a UFC fight. Of the losers, not many stand out as being UFC material.

I was hoping for Charlie to win cuz I always back up the Hawaiian fighters but yeah he was really cocky and got dealt with. Hopefully he gets another chance to fight in the UFC. Charlie Alaniz vs Kai Kara France would be a pretty good match.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back