Charles Oliveira is one freakishly strong skinny dude

Sports therapy can't teach heart.
I dunno, I mean like a psycholygist I suppse, just so he can get over the hump and realise he can still use his awesome bjj to win if he can't sub them....but yeah defo a lack of heart

I dunno, I mean like a psycholygist I suppse, just so he can get over the hump and realise he can still use his awesome bjj to win if he can't sub them....but yeah defo a lack of heart

Full disclosure: psychology teaches coping skills more than anything. Maybe he needs a better coaching/game planning staff. But he usually lately he's been losing due to heart. A shrink or a hypnotist can't teach that.

Yeah he looked great got a couple of sub wins but then Miller just manhandled him.
Been subbed 3 times in the ufc. For a great bjj fighter, it's very unfortunate. Usually it's the McDojo dudes who keep getting subbed but he's legit

Full disclosure: psychology teaches coping skills more than anything. Maybe he needs a better coaching/game planning staff. But he usually lately he's been losing due to heart. A shrink or a hypnotist can't teach that.
Yeah, it's probably a bit late at this stage to consider therapy. We (fans of him) can only hope he smashes his opponent quickly, as soon as they get back up or defend, it's probably over for him

bronxlahoma_medium_medium.gif

Yeah he looked great got a couple of sub wins but then Miller just manhandled him.

I was big on Efrain Escudaro too and I think when he beat Efrain that was his first loss. It was more than enough to convince me that he would be champion lol.

That's impressive, especially against Lamas and Brooks.
I actually think the Felder one is even more impressive. Paul looked way bigger and stronger. And there wasn't that much technique in the TD, he overpowered him.

It's that lanklet strength bro....

Shame how a guy so strong got taken down by Ronald McDonald.

Yeah, it's probably a bit late at this stage to consider therapy. We (fans of him) can only hope he smashes his opponent quickly, as soon as they get back up or defend, it's probably over for him

I feel like his best advantage is his sneaky jiu jitsu. I feel like he should use that more often, but also use his technical standup to avoid getting smashed of his back. Or work on his sweeps.

Back