Charles Oliveira is one freakishly strong skinny dude

Some manlets are as strong as full sized people.

Impressive.

Looks more like slick technique to me than just strength.

He’s got surprisingly good takedowns. Too bad he doesn’t seem to have that much heart. He’s a handful on the ground.

His striking can be good too but we haven’t seen much of it in recent fights.

How much can he bench press tho?

That's impressive, especially against Lamas and Brooks.

He's such a strong starter and he just wilts when things get tough. I actually defended him when everyone questioned his heart against Cub lol.

I think he would have beat Felder if he just went for top position and ground n pound but it's like as soon as he realised he couldn't tap Felder, he just gave up.

I wish this guy had more heart. Such an amazing and exciting fighting style, but he will never be truly great

I thought for sure after seeing him the first time that he was the next superstar in MMA. Then he fought Jim Miller and I was over hyping him to all my friends watching that card lol. I still like him though.

Honestly, this dude needs a sports therapist, if he just got his head straight he'd be a killer. I actually thought he was gonna smash Felder if he could get a takedown

yes he is awesome but he just got his head tenderized by paul felder :/

I thought for sure after seeing him the first time that he was the next superstar in MMA. Then he fought Jim Miller and I was over hyping him to all my friends watching that card lol. I still like him though.
Just gotta hope he's headstrong when he faces adversity I suppose

<2>

Honestly, this dude needs a sports therapist, if he just got his head straight he'd be a killer. I actually thought he was gonna smash Felder if he could get a takedown

Sports therapy can't teach heart.

He was a scary prospect though, didn't seem to have many holes, you weren't far off. Just can't seem to put it all together but he is a dangerous fight finisher still.

Yeah he looked great got a couple of sub wins but then Miller just manhandled him.

Back