Charles Oliveira’s strength of schedule vs Islam Mach’s

Still prison raped Chucky though, didn’t even cheer for Islam until this place started crying like little girls with skint knees.

Islam is better than Charles , Charles got robbed in his last fight though.

What are you talking about? I was a massive fan of Khabib. Islam isn't Khabib though.
Islam is exceptionally talented. He's also more than willing to cut corners and take as many advantages as he can wiggle out.

Islam could have fought before Ramadan. He didn't want to. He's tremendously reluctant to fight guys who have full camps. It's okay to acknowledge his talent and his drawbacks.
What fight was offered to Islam before Ramadan?, he informed UFzc right after the Volk fight that he would be ready by March, they didn't offer him a fight then.

"strength of schedule" = nice way of saying losing to Islam and Arman :3

While I agree Charle's strength of schedule is better, so what? Charles lost to Islam, & lost a very close fight to Arman. Despite Charles still being elite, it is likely he will never become champ again. That's just being realistic. I remember before the Islam fight, Charles fans were saying if Charles beats Islam, it proves he would've beat Khabib. Well, Charles lost to Islam, now Charles' fans are coming up with new things to proclaim Charles is the best or whatever

At the moment Charles has the strength of schedule but if Islam beats DP and Arman then it's unquestionably Islam imo.

Back