Charles Manson Hospitalized

i dont get why this motherfucker wasnt hanged right after the trial, keeping scum like this guy alive is just a waste of resources

Welcome to the American prison system.

He always get labeled a "serial killer" or "Mass Murdered" but he didn't kill anyone if i remember correctly. He might have admitted to killing one person possibly in a drug deal gone bad, unrelated to the Tate-LaBianca murders. He was the boogie man, the antithesis of what one is expected to be as an adult...

He claimed to have never killed anyone. To quote him:

"Believe me, if I started murdering people, there'd be none of ya left."

He claimed to have never killed anyone. To quote him:

"Believe me, if I started murdering people, there'd be none of ya left."

Many years ago I read a book titled "Manson, In his own words" which was written by a police officer directly involved with Manson, or a reporter, i can't remember but I seem to remember there being mention of Manson having killed someone but not being convicted. Though author was biased it was an interesting read. Manson was a more complex, calculated person than we want to admit.

biggest POS ever.
fucking sad he wasn't executed many years ago,
just like he executed his victims.
and his bitch assistants are never getting out either.
fuck them too

Darn he's still alive?

Many years ago I read a book titled "Manson, In his own words" which was written by a police officer directly involved with Manson, or a reporter, i can't remember but I seem to remember there being mention of Manson having killed someone but not being convicted. Though author was biased it was an interesting read. Manson was a more complex, calculated person than we want to admit.

In his own words:

Not that you can take his word for it. But he claims not to have done so. Listen until the end.

Funny you should ask that, I recently had a toothbrush mustache very similar to what he was famous for and had it for the same reason. As far as I know Hitler didn't kill anyone either, though I imagine he probably did...having fought in wars...

The same reason as what?

Funny you should ask that, I recently had a toothbrush mustache very similar to what he was famous for and had it for the same reason. As far as I know Hitler didn't kill anyone either, though I imagine he probably did...having fought in wars...

You are probably attempting to bait a response something like "Hitler didn't kill anyone he had people killed, or had people kill for him" then you'd attempt to corner me by posting some meme about how dumb I am because I fail to recognize the similarity between what I hypothetically would be claiming Hitler did, and what Manson did... Or am I giving you too much credit?

Your question/statement is a false equivalence, but to give you more than what you were fishing for, I support revisionist history.

What's a false equivalence?

good-riddance-i-say.jpg

He is a mean man. I hope he gets minimal attention by the hot nurses.

I thought he died during last year's thread

he did nothing wrong.

if you can talk retards into killing themselves or committing crimes for you, well thats on them. shouldnt be so stupid.

if your friend tells you to kill people, will you do it?

Allegedly after Manson got moved to Vacaville, he sometimes wrote poetry and gave it to staff as gifts. People may want him dead, but I'm sure they also wouldn't mind having a signed original C. Manson framed on the wall.

I'd wipe my ass with it. Then I'd sell it to some retard who'd believe it was Manson's shit as well as his poetry;)

Back