Charles Koch Goes Public And Explains He Just Wants To Help Small Businessmen :)

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
NA-CH648_KOCH_M_20151026180846.jpg

Yep pour Charles Koch he has decided to go public with his frustrations and how their 750 million dollars they have planned to pour into campaigns has dried up. Charles just want to provide tax breaks to small businesses and of course the wealthiest .01 percent. He said he only wants to do what's best for the Country. Of course Charles that is all you want. He talks about how many jobs Koch industries have created since 2004 85,000. Yes but the reason why is fuel costs climbed up right around that time till 2010 record highs.

You where able to finance rapid expansion of Koch Industries with improved profit margins on oil. You where able to buy many new companies and expand your business and political influence world wide thanks to over 100 dollars a barrel crude oil. So cry me a river you made your bed by pushing tea party members and extreme right wing agenda on the american people. It's obviously not working out the way the Koch brothers planned that is for sure. Even the Wall Street Journal seems uninterested in hearing about his problems.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/a-frustrated-koch-brother-decides-its-time-to-spout-off-1445903458

Honestly, I think he probably really does think that he only wants what's best for the country. A lot of people genuinely think that redistribution from people who are not them to them or people who are like them is best for the country.

Ed: I would say that he probably knows that climate science is real, but he probably thinks he's serving a higher purpose by trying to sow doubt about it.

I'd trust him over Obama or Hillary, but then again, that's really not saying a lot.

I recall when he was interviewed on that fascinating people show he and his brother support gay marriage and are pro-choice, but constantly fund politicians who are the opposite.

I recall when he was interviewed on that fascinating people show he and his brother support gay marriage and are pro-choice, but constantly fund politicians who are the opposite.

Even though I think Frank way overstated his central theme, the Koch bros. are pretty much the epitome of the 'What's the Matter With Kansas' notion of using social issues to convince poor and middle class religious white people to vote against their economic interests.

He's probably one of the worst Americans that has ever lived, but the grim reality is: betting that Americans are stupid and gullible is a good business and he capitalized on it.

He may honestly believe he's helping small businesses and doing good, but that's not why he does what he does. It's no accident that when he supports a candidate or policy he stands to make a lot of money off it.

The same guy whose business model is to pollute, because he knows the fines will cost less than having safety procedures in places. So for his companies the fines for polluting are just the cost of doing business.

He's probably one of the worst Americans that has ever lived, but the grim reality is: betting that Americans are stupid and gullible is a good business and he capitalized on it.

He may honestly believe he's helping small businesses and doing good, but that's not why he does what he does. It's no accident that when he supports a candidate or policy he stands to make a lot of money off it.

It really not far from the truth he even has an area in Wisconsin where Koch industries openly dump huge amounts of waste in a very public open space. The space in fact is in a city I saw a story about it and the government could care less about it. Good old Walker failed Presidential bid was Governor at the time. I could not find the story in Wisconsin but here is another one in all places just outside of Chicago.

tar sand waste.
petcoke-piles.jpg

Back