Charging deer kills hunter outside Paris, police say

I really miss the old days when we didn't have guns.

I wonder what our ancestors did back in the days to survive in the wild with lions and tigers and bears, oh my. Must've been fun.
They dug holes tben bludgeoned them to death with spears abd rocks when they fell in, so humane

public perception of hunters is hilarious sometimes. you guys just pigeon hole them into this one stereotype of some hick who just loves killin so he can mount bodies on his wall.

Fuck with the bull...

paul-gleason.jpg

Unless you live off only stuff you kill, and don't also eat shit that was killed on a farm, just shut the fuck up and kill whatever you need to get your jollies.

You're just a little crazy. It's cool, but you can stop acting like you're the last American Indians.
You don't think those are skills that need to be kept alive? What happens if the day comes where you can't roll your hoveround into the supermarket to buy frozen pizzas anymore? My children know how to hunt and farm. We keep rabbits and chickens (goats soon!) as well as maintaining a garden (zuchini, squash, tomatoes, okra, various peppers). They know how to purify water, they know how to take (and process) game. I hope my children never have to rely on those skills to survive, but if the day comes I will find comfort in knowing they were prepared.

I like the way you brushed off the truth about the overpopulation of the earth by humans. And you mentioned about deer starving and dying a grim death...... yeah, that's happening to humans too for the same reason.

Humans feel we can overpopulate the earth. Polute the shit out of it. Deplete the oceans of fish. And kill anything we like even into extinction.

Well, this is a thread about deer so.....

So it's only one or the other? We're either gonna die if I don't get that deer or I'm a horrible human being because I enjoy hunting?

Seriously?
Well one act is motivated by survival the other by vanity. It's not that hard to make clear distinctions

No, it should be to get food. If you want competition go play a sport.
No, if you want food, go to the grocery store. This isn't the 1700s. You don't need to hunt.

The french should have drawn the nazis in those woods infested with chaotic evil deer instead of building the Maginot Line.

Tell us about your desire to kill!

You're generalising. Sure, there are some that hunt just to enjoy killing, but I'd say they are a vast minority. A lot of people genuinely enjoy the skill of hunting and the ability to provide for themselves.

No, if you want food, go to the grocery store. This isn't the 1700s. You don't need to hunt.
Are you retarded? Why go to the store where someone else had to kill my food for.me when I can do it myself?

Back