Charges against Werdum dismissed?

I mean if anyone thought there would be any legal repercussions for Werdum I really don't know what to tell you
quite a few people did. did you miss that shitstorm of a thread after it happened? :)

quite a few people did. did you miss that shitstorm of a thread after it happened? :)

I remember posting in it and being told I'm stupid for thinking Werdum won't be arrested for assault <45><45>

Surely hitting someone with a toy after they've tried stirring xenophobic shit with you should be met with minimal repercussions. Werdum deserves a small fine, that's it.

I think Werdum testified that he threw a bag at him...and forgot there was a boomerang in it.
Haha. He also told an interviewer that he thought it would come back to him but it didn't work. Takes a truly humorless person to be upset with Werdum over this.

I remember posting in it and being told I'm stupid for thinking Werdum won't be arrested for assault <45><45>
these same people think if you throw an unopened package of bullets at someone, you'll get 2-5 for attempted murder.

Colby is the pussy? The guy who DIDN'T throw a weapon like a bitch?
The guy who talked mad shit but then got dinged with a toy boomerang and ran away and called the cops. Yes.

<209Bitch>

Many are deluded, thus isn't New York, it's a minor altercation. Is cody hoping to sue for millions, or get a 5 year sentence for W? Laughable.

Colby there is no shame in asking for help and talking to someone...

ViewEdoc.aspx

The guy who talked mad shit but then got dinged with a toy boomerang and ran away and called the cops. Yes.

<209Bitch>

It wasn't a toy boomerang. Werdum was being a roid bitch, and you know it.

Colby is the pussy? The guy who DIDN'T throw a weapon like a bitch?
The answer is yes to both questions, if those are suppose to be questions. Colby is a pussy and Werdum didn't throw like a bitch.

Last edited:
Is there any audio of the police call if there was one? Did he go file a report?

Last edited:
I think you must have called Austria and not Australia.
Australia has a Prime Minister and not a President.

When he answered the phone he said 'g'day mate' - so I think it was Australia.

It wasn't a toy boomerang. Werdum was being a roid bitch, and you know it.

A roid bitch? Lololol

And worse than a toy it was a novelty boomerang - a cheap souvenir that's purpose is decoration lol.

U mad?

Last edited:
maybe the backlash from the mma fans made colby re think his bitch move.

and for clarification on the type of hunting boomerang... the ones they used were massive heavey things... that one werdum had was a bullshit suvenier

Back