Chargers Moving To Los Angeles, Will Play Their Games At MLS Stadium (Smallest in NFL)

Should change their name to Super Changers.

Shouldn't the Dodgers be upset over the new logo? It's a pretty blatant ripoff IMO.

Doesn't look like there is much interest in LA, if San Diego builds a stadium, they'd probably move back.

Sucks for chargers fans. I have to say though, I lived in San Diego and when I moved there 14 years ago the Chargers had already been trying to get a stadium for years... Qualcomm stadium was built in the 60s, it's in pretty

They've been trying for 20+ years to get a new stadium and had no support from the city... San Diego needs to realize it is partially responsible
Nah, fuck that. The idiot billionaire is responsible for his own business. It's not like he was going to be sharing the profits with the taxpayers. He wanted a handout in exchange for Idunno what. What's worse is he was already being offered help, so it's just a case of greed and stupidity.

Nah, fuck that. The idiot billionaire is responsible for his own business. It's not like he was going to be sharing the profits with the taxpayers. He wanted a handout in exchange for Idunno what. What's worse is he was already being offered help, so it's just a case of greed and stupidity.
Yeah, it's true, but that's how this shit works. I live up in the Bay Area, and the 49ers kept trying to get the city of San Francisco to give them money for a new stadium. The city wouldn't do it, and after a few years of arguing, the 9ers moved down the road to Santa Clara because they were willing to put in some money.

It's pretty ridiculous that people so rich are asking for taxpayers to essentially give them money but that's how the shit works

Yeah, it's true, but that's how this shit works. I live up in the Bay Area, and the 49ers kept trying to get the city of San Francisco to give them money for a new stadium. The city wouldn't do it, and after a few years of arguing, the 9ers moved down the road to Santa Clara because they were willing to put in some money.

It's pretty ridiculous that people so rich are asking for taxpayers to essentially give them money but that's how the shit works
To quote the late Abe Vigoda in Sugar Hill, "Not in my house! Not on my block!"

They can go derp up the way. I mean, the Rams owner is building his own stadium. I think this is a solid enough location that the NFL would likely want a team (and the chance to hold Superbowl) here - or for the city to be fine without a loser sports team.
I don't regret voting against building a new stadium. I'm interested in seeing how this loser owner goes about winning over LA fans. Is he suddenly going to make smart moves and not be a cheapskate?

I already made a thread about this. This should be merged within mine.

Back