Characters who tried to redeem themselves too late and you didn't care

Paris in the movie Troy,he caused a lot of people to die with his bad decisions.
troy42.jpg

As much as I hated him the Dad was worse. Took in the Trojan Horse despite Paris saying to burn it. Sending out his troops while they had the advantage which got Achilles' cousin killed and in turn got Achilles motivated and Hector killed (all because some stupid oracle said to, ignoring Hector's advice). Fuck that old man.

Hmm is that when he bailed on his sister? Yeah, dick move (no pun) but I attribute that to PTSD. I'm hoping he will get a proper redemption next season.

100% guarantee he will try to redeem himself and die like a dog.

It's an interesting discussion on whether Vader should be given redemption. He was a General for the Republic during the Clone Wars for longer than when he went evil & became Darth Vader... & so his redemption includes more than just the last 10 minutes of his life when he killed the Emporer & won father of the year.

@One MMA Fan @EvilDDS

He did A LOT of really bad sh*t in the 4 yearz he went dark... but the blowing up the planet thing goes against Palpatine (Darth Sidious) not necessarily Vader.

Vader helped him in all his endeavors... but since Vader ended up killing him, you gotta think that he didn't agree with some of the decisions that Sidious was making. The Aftermath novels make it clear that most of the people supporting the Empire from the top down were having doubts about Palp's methods. For that 4 yearz... Vader was more of a minion than "the brains" of the operation.

It's like if someone kills a person... but another guy drives the get a way car. The person driving the get a way car is not guilty of murder. They're guilty of assisting someone who is guilty of murder... which is still bad... but not as bad as the homicide itself.

4 years? He was definitely Vader for a lot longer than 4 years. He turned Vader the same year Luke was born at least that's the impression I got from episode 3.

I have two examples, spoilers if you haven't seen Thor 3: The Pre-pre Infinity Wars movie or Star Wars 8: Last of the Jedi dignity

Thor Ragrocks: Skurge: The whole movie this guy just sucked, what an asshole. Then at the end he tries to escape like a coward in a red riding hood costume and it was so obviously Skurge but nobody noticed? Then he shoots some guys, head butts another guy and is stabbed and slow motion dies ... and I felt nothing. Fuck you Skurge you should have died sooner

Star Wars The Last time I may see a Star wars: Purple haired lady (can't be bothered to know her name): Star Wars seems to love to come up with the most horrible characters possible and this time it was with the purple haired lady. Fuck her. She sucked the whole movie and then pulls a bullshit light speed sacrifice thing that a robot could have done. She still sucks and is unredeemed and introduced a major plothole to the star wars franchise, like why didn't they send a small ship to light speed blow up the Death Star?

Ok your turn now

Last Jedi suck my dick!

Honestly what did he do that was so bad? He killed a guy who refused to bend the knee. Stannis did that and much worse, including murdering his own daughter and still has fans on here.

Read the thread.

He betrayed Rob.
He sacked Winterfell.
He beheaded Sir.... WhatsHisName.
He killed two innocent boys, torched their bodies, and hung them in Winterfell.

For all he went through afterwards, he deserves worse.

If Jon had seen what Theon did with his own eyes, instead of saying "You're a Greyjoy, and a Stark' he would have said "You're a shitstain on both the names Stark and Greyjoy."

He chose his family over Robb and beheaded that guy because he refused to bend the knee. Stannis did far worse. Remember Jaime trying to murder an innocent kid and then actually murdering his own cousin? Plus incest. And hes a fan favorite now.

Honestly what did he do that was so bad? He killed a guy who refused to bend the knee. Stannis did that and much worse, including murdering his own daughter and still has fans on here.
He betrayed the entire Stark family and Winterfell, killed Rodrik Cassel, and caused the death of Meastar Lewin.
He also killed two little kids and burned their corpses so he could play them off as Bran and Rickon Stark.

He chose his family over Robb and beheaded that guy because he refused to bend the knee. Stannis did far worse. Remember Jaime trying to murder an innocent kid and then actually murdering his own cousin? Plus incest. And hes a fan favorite now.
Not my favorite. He's a more interesting and thereby sympathetic character than Theon, but he's a bad hombre.

He betrayed the entire Stark family and Winterfell, killed Rodrik Cassel, and caused the death of Meastar Lewin.
He also killed two little kids and burned their corpses so he could play them off as Bran and Rickon Stark.

Stannis had his own brother assassinated. Had tons of innocent people burned alive, including his brother-in-law and his own daughter. Tried to have Gendry killed. Had Mance Rayder burned alive for refusing to bend the knee. He's objectively a worse person. At least Theon never killed his own flesh and blood or any of his friends.

Stannis had his own brother assassinated. Had tons of innocent people burned alive, including his brother-in-law and his own daughter. Tried to have Gendry killed. Had Mance Rayder burned alive for refusing to bend the knee. He's objectively a worse person. At least Theon never killed his own flesh and blood or any of his friends.
2571x4.gif

Stannis never redeemed himself.

Nope, he's done far worse than Jamie or Stannis.

An argument can be made Stannis is worse because he burned Shureen, but in the end he accepted his fate. She would have been butchered by Ramsey's men anyway, like the rest of Stannis's army.

Nope, he's done far worse than Jamie or Stannis.

An argument can be made Stannis is worse because he burned Shureen, but in the end he accepted his fate. She would have been butchered by Ramsey's men anyway, like the rest of Stannis's army.

Explain how having two random peasant boys killed is worse than having your 12 year old daughter burned at the stake. I'd love to hear this.

I mean killing random boys is some shit guys like the Hound and Bronn would do. Remember the Hound killing Arya's friend? Stannis took evil to a whole other level.

This doesn't even include all the other people he had burned alive, including family.

Also lets hear how murdering your cousin or crippling a little boy isn't evil either.

Back