Characters who tried to redeem themselves too late and you didn't care

see this is why you like sansa so much

youre an irrational little turnip who runs on nothing but emotions JUST LIKE HER!!

JONS KING OF THE NORTH HES TRYING TO SAVE THE ASS OF THE WHOLE WORLD AND THATS A LOT OF ASS HE GOT NO TYPE FOR SMALLER FISH TO FRY.

see this is why you like sansa so much

youre an irrational little turnip who runs on nothing but emotions JUST LIKE HER!!

JONS KING OF THE NORTH HES TRYING TO SAVE THE ASS OF THE WHOLE WORLD AND THATS A LOT OF ASS HE GOT NO TYPE FOR SMALLER FISH TO FRY.
Shhh.

Darth Vader! I'm not a Star Wars guy, but didn't he blow up an entire freakin' planet? - He tried to redeem himself at the end but screw him.

It's an interesting discussion on whether Vader should be given redemption. He waz a good kid growing up. He was a padawan Jedi on the side of good for at least 13 yearz... & a General for the Republic fighting on the front line during the Clone Wars for 3 years before he became Darth Vader... & so his redemption includes more than just the last 10 minutes of his life when he killed the Emporer & won father of the year.

@One MMA Fan @EvilDDS

He did A LOT of really bad sh*t in the 23 yearz he went dark... but the blowing up the planet thing goes against Palpatine (Darth Sidious) not necessarily Vader.

Vader helped him in all his endeavors... but since Vader ended up killing him, you gotta think that he didn't agree with some of the decisions that Sidious was making. The Aftermath novels make it clear that most of the people supporting the Empire from the top down were having doubts about Palp's methods. For that 23 yearz... Vader was more of a minion than "the brains" of the operation.

It's like if someone kills a person... but another guy drives the get a way car. The person driving the get a way car is not guilty of murder. They're guilty of assisting someone who is guilty of murder... which is still bad... but not as bad as the homicide itself.

That said, Vader killed a lot of people too... but the blowing up of the planet was Palp's thing.

Last edited:
Just saw the movie "Identify Thief", trash movie in the first place, but to make it worse, the deuteragonist was just hot garbage. She casually ruined so many people financially that I was constantly wishing ruin upon her the entire way through. I didn't care for the so called transformation at the end, and was glad to at least see her go to prison.

Also in theme but not nearly as bad, "Due Date". Zach Gallifinakis's character was just too annoying and never grew on me.

I guess Andy Bernard in the Office. His charter actually changed personalities several times in the series. He was supposed to be a Dwight-like character when Jim moved to Stamford and when Scranton absorbed that branch. After he comes back from his anger management, he becomes more likable but still has an off putting personality. When he becomes the boss, he becomes the good guy. Then he goes on his boat trip and comes back an asshole.

The kid from terminator and ed nortan at the end of american history x.

At the end are you supposed to feel bad that these racist pieces of shit got fucked up the ass and shot just because one guy made 1 black friend and the kid writes some dumb essay?

Casting Laura Dern in a Star Wars film is probably one of the worse casting decisions ever.
who-dies-better-coppola-puppy.gif

I don't know... I'm sure there's nothing worse than being tortured for years and getting your dick cut off. I'm one of the few who feels sorry for him even after the terrible shit he's done.

Theon and Jamie are probably the most interesting characters in the series, and they've both done terrible things. I'm hoping they find redemption.

This is so spot on. Jon should have put him out of his misery. I can already see him and his lame ass sister getting a shitty redemption arc. Ugh they picked such a shitty actor for Euron, now he's gonna get killed by a dike from Pike and a dickless coward.

And it was Sir Roderick who he decapitated. And he talked shit to Reek's bitch ass till the end.

This is so spot on. Jon should have put him out of his misery. I can already see him and his lame ass sister getting a shitty redemption arc.

Oh his fate is so obvious. He's going to save his sister, and die. Calling it now.

Ugh they picked such a shitty actor for Euron, now he's gonna get killed by a dike from Pike and a dickless coward.

Actually, Euron's writing and actor's performance is the ONE improvement made between S6 and S7.

Everything else was shit, but I'm a straight shooter on my GoT critiques.

I guess Andy Bernard in the Office. His charter actually changed personalities several times in the series. He was supposed to be a Dwight-like character when Jim moved to Stamford and when Scranton absorbed that branch. After he comes back from his anger management, he becomes more likable but still has an off putting personality. When he becomes the boss, he becomes the good guy. Then he goes on his boat trip and comes back an asshole.

Yeah so true

Man I really liked Andy's character for a while and was so happy when he became manager - what a disappointment in writing

Oh his fate is so obvious. He's going to save his sister, and die. Calling it now.

Actually, Euron's writing and actor's performance is the ONE improvement made between S6 and S7.

Everything else was shit, but I'm a straight shooter on my GoT critiques.

Yeah sounds about right for Theon.

Euron was basically an arm waving Power Rangers villain in season 6 so you're correct on that. He did have some good lines in season 7, but he's such a disappointment compared to his book counterpart. He went from mysterious treasure hunting, world traveling pirate with a supposed magic dragon horn to a one note villain. Still better than the Sand Snakes though.

Paris in the movie Troy,he caused a lot of people to die with his bad decisions.
troy42.jpg

Back