Changed my mind bout Dillashaw

TJ might be the P4P best right now imo... I love to watch the guy fight but I still think he's kind of a dick. The late hits in sparring, taking his shirt off at the airport luggage and hitting pads. Hitting pads on an airplane. He doesn't need to act like that.

Good for you. You just now realized TJ's one of the best fighters alive right now. I'm sure he'll be overjoyed that you came to this realization.

You're a little late. I became a fan after he took on Cruz (getting screwed IMO) and when I realized that Team Alpha Male completely overreacted to his departure.

I was wondering if anyone else had a change of hearts about Dillashaw in the last few weeks. I used to view him as a sore loser after he kept on whining about getting "his belt" back from Dom Cruz, and also sorta thought he got lucky by not getting knocked out by Garbrandt in that first round of the first fight...

But after seeing him destroy Garbrandt the second fight and the JRE interview, i actually respect him a lot and i think hes one of the smarter guys in the UFC, i now understand why he was calling out MM and have very little doubt he would beat him... a very smart and and cerebral fighter, im now a fan

Yah hes alright.. that whole snake issue got to alot of ppl.. even me a little bit. then a realize its team alpha male calling him a snake..

TJ's one of those fighters I love to watch but wouldn't care if he got ko'd.I'm pretty indifferent if I don't like someone's personality.I even don't mind Bisping,I have a high tolerance lol.TJ's a pretty amazing fighter and I did root for him against Cody but didn't really care either way,that's two douchey guys lol.

I rooted for Cruz in their fight and was never a big fan of Dillashaw in the past but the dude has won me over these last couple years. Just about everything he says these days is true. He lost a razor thin decision because of a few tactical errors, made the necessary adjustments, worked his way back up and is now having the success he deserves. Cruz is talking shit from the sidelines, which is never a good look. The division has moved on without him and he needs to prove he's still relevant at this point.

This makes me soooo happy. I'm such a cheeseball

<Oku04>

GlitteringHoarseIndianglassfish-size_restricted.gif

Killashaw Bless.

TJ is probably the most fan friendly champion(that defends belts), and has proved he is a p4p elite monster. If you don't like TJ you don't like MMA IMO

if I dont like TJ I dont like MMA da fuq?

He's a douche but a great fighter. Just cause u love him doesnt mean everyone else has too.

Tj is as nice as mma fighters get. Does tj have to be a southern granny to get some fans here?

Also defend yourself at all times.

if I dont like TJ I dont like MMA da fuq?

He's a douche but a great fighter. Just cause u love him doesnt mean everyone else has too.
I clearly stated hes a fuck outside of the cage. But inside is must see TV

I’ve been a fan since early in his UFC career. I was even saying he was a future champ and had some of my friends laughing at me about that statement.

The guy is just so skilled, unique, and entertaining in the cage. I don’t think there’s anyone who doesn’t enjoy watching him fight. I can see why people dislike him for other reasons though.

he's a guy I didn't like at all on TUF now he's probably my favorite lighter weight fighter (125-145), following Bang and separating himself from TAM is the best thing he could've ever done for his career imo great champion

TJ is gonna end up as a top 10 All time great fighter and might close in on the top 5. One of the most well rounded, creative and talented fighters of all time.

Good fighter. His skills are top notch I just don’t like how he is during training and sparring. Did you guys see that video where he straight up suckers that Asian kickboxing champion? That was some hoe shit
It looks like he pulled all the power out of it by the time it landed.

He can’t move up. He is short and will be undersized

Dillashaw is p2p #3 Fighter in the World only behind Jon Jones and Conor McGregor. He would have hell of a streak if he wasnt robbed against Domisalt CryZ

Not a fan of him as a person, but hes a great fighter.

He doesnt do anything too bad to where I cant even stand to watch him fight. But I cant say I like his personality.

This is fighting though, fighting style should always come first.

He's just competitive and has a temper.

There were stories long ago that if he got tagged in the gym he would go hard and try to get the shot back. Even if it meant KO'ing the guy.

It's beyond my comprehension how people on here actually liked that tool Cruz more than TJ. Not only is TJ's style ridiculously more entertaining and aggressive (you know he actually finishes fights), but he is way more of a decent and laid back guy unlike smug Napoleon complex Dom.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back