Changed my mind bout Dillashaw

I love watching him fight, I don’t really have an opinion on him as a person, for every video of him cheapshotting an opponent/sparring partner, there’s a JRE where he comes across really well.

Fighters aren't role models. They are prize fighters. Always keep that in mind when watching anything they do outside of handing out beatings for money

You can fuck right off with that statement. Not all fighters are just crazy punch-drunk dickheads, many are really clever and are great role models. Take Tim Kennedy for example or maybe Bas Rutten, both are great guys in and out of the cage. There are a lot of dickheads in the sport but don't say that all fighters are arseholes just because of their chosen profession.

Killashaw is a legend.

Got called a snake by a bunch of cry babies because he wanted to share their time lmao embarrassing beyond belief.

Then he went and whooped Cody's ass twice.

Legendary.

TJ is probably the most fan friendly champion(that defends belts), and has proved he is a p4p elite monster. If you don't like TJ you don't like MMA IMO
i don't like him, because he's a douchebag and an asshole.

but his fights are always great, and he is indeed a monstrous fighter.

I used to dislike him, can't even remember why but it was from something when he was a contestant on TUF. Anyway, once I'd forgotten why I disliked him and actually took a moment to listen to his talks I reckon he seems like a decent dude. I agree with why he changed camps (and believe more fighters should do it) and I like how he didn't get caught up in the bullshit TAM drama which actually made me less of a Cody fan.

I was wondering if anyone else had a change of hearts about Dillashaw in the last few weeks. I used to view him as a sore loser after he kept on whining about getting "his belt" back from Dom Cruz, and also sorta thought he got lucky by not getting knocked out by Garbrandt in that first round of the first fight...

But after seeing him destroy Garbrandt the second fight and the JRE interview, i actually respect him a lot and i think hes one of the smarter guys in the UFC, i now understand why he was calling out MM and have very little doubt he would beat him... a very smart and and cerebral fighter, im now a fan
Always been a fan (more so after he left TAM as they are a bunch of idiots). Just needed to be himself and embrace the cockiness instead of pretending he was a super humble nice guy.

Most exciting fighter to watch and both he and Cruz are the definition of what MMA is. MM too but no one gives a shit about 125.

TJ is probably the most fan friendly champion(that defends belts), and has proved he is a p4p elite monster. If you don't like TJ you don't like MMA IMO

i hate tj! but i love mma so uhmm no!

Entertained by his bouts against other top fighters. Was glad he challenged DJ even if though a stretch. Raises possibility and generated PR for both divisions. Would be a fun argument who gets first billing and rings nice too DJ vs TJ or TJ vs DJ, side by side time to decide. Don't follow fighters much outside of fights unless they do something extreme good or bad.

I was wondering if anyone else had a change of hearts about Dillashaw in the last few weeks. I used to view him as a sore loser after he kept on whining about getting "his belt" back from Dom Cruz, and also sorta thought he got lucky by not getting knocked out by Garbrandt in that first round of the first fight...

But after seeing him destroy Garbrandt the second fight and the JRE interview, i actually respect him a lot and i think hes one of the smarter guys in the UFC, i now understand why he was calling out MM and have very little doubt he would beat him... a very smart and and cerebral fighter, im now a fan
Everyone is a fan of that fighter if they go onto the jre show for some reason. Get Colby Covington on the jre show, every1 will just be like “man, Colby is actually chill. He can be cool sometimes. I’m a fan.” Lol...

TJ is one of the most talented and exciting guys to watch, but you know, Conor called him a snake that one time so the sheep here just ran with it cause it was the cool thing to do.

But ya, Killashaw is deadly.

He’s apparently a snake and a cheap shot wiz. I don’t like those traits and really don’t like that they have made him more money in the long run. But there’s no denying his skill and dedication. Will likely be top 10 all time p4p if he continues on annihilating other top tier fighters.

You and 80% of the sherdog community. Flip flopping seems to be the norm anymore.

I think he's a bit of a dbag but has one of the best skill sets in mma history

~DaViD~

giphy.gif

870337402.jpg.0.jpg

If these didn't make you a fan, you suck at MMA.

Good fighter. His skills are top notch I just don’t like how he is during training and sparring. Did you guys see that video where he straight up suckers that Asian kickboxing champion? That was some hoe shit
Yeah I respect his skills but have absolutely no respect for hitting people after the bell I don’t give a damn how good you are that’s a bitch move. Not sure if it’s true but I hear he does this quite often

Not sure what it is that makes people like that, last night we had a new guy in jujitsu and despite me and the trainer both telling him to take it easy he was going like 150% while I was just trying to get the technique down. Shit pisses me off if you have a little dick that’s fine but don’t be shady prick.

TJ's a great fighter... I don't care for his personality but I enjoy watching him fight.

Back