Change one item in the meal

8ounce steak, medium rare with onions and mushrooms. 20 pounds of surströmming, gravy. Carrots, turnip. Whole wheat dinner roll. Glass of Bud Light!

I'm bad at following directions so I'm changing everything Clippy.

Japanese Wagyu beef strip steak with a side of grilled shrimp skewers.

Baked potato loaded with cheese, chives, bacon and sour cream.

Fried zucchini sticks

Jalapeno hawaiian sweet roll

Johnnie Walker Blue Label

8ounce steak, medium rare with onions and mushrooms. 20 pounds of surströmming, gravy. Carrots, turnip. Whole wheat dinner roll. Glass of Bud Light!
8 oz steak, medium rare, onions mushrooms. 20 lbs of surströmming, gravy. Carrots, turnip. whole wheat dinner roll. Glass of Coors light (cause Bud light won't pay me nothing)

add paperclips

pHIoRzt.jpg

You guys are suppose to copy and paste changing one thing so this doesn't get confusing you fuckers

You should redo this lol. Instructions weren't clear, broke my toaster trying to jam a pumpkin in it.

Quote, copy and paste, change one thing(actual food or drink items), next poster can't change what the previous poster changed. Or something like that.

This but change the plate to a bowl.

Change the bowl to a martini glass.

Change vegan steak to crispy taco shell bowl. Pile ingredients inside like a sundae and sprinkle paper clips on top.

Feed to your children.

Change the bowl to a martini glass.

Change vegan steak to crispy taco shell bowl. Pile ingredients inside like a sundae and sprinkle paper clips on top.

Feed to your children.
I like that but instead of feeding the children I'm going to add them to the meal below the paperclipa and feed on the children.

Each poster copy the previous posters meal changing only one thing

Let's see what this evolves into

Here is the meal:

8 ounce steak done medium well with onions and mushrooms. Two scoops of mashed potatoes with gravy. Peas, carrots and turnip. Whole wheat twin dinner roll. Glass of Bud Light to drink.

8 ounce steak with steak and steak. Two scoops of steak with steak. Steak, steak and steak beans and chips.

Back