Chances Shogun makes it out of the first round?

Shogun's been looking good thanks to USADA now that all the roid heads are gone. All the steroid abusing cheats are the ones who gave him bad losses.

Shogun is basically fighting a HW. Voltron is huge. Hope Shogun catches him early.

I'm with you on this, so annoyed to see that part of his game just disappear overnight (after the knee surgeries specifically).

His most dangerous weapons were always his kicks too, where the fuck have they gone?

I miss the old Shogun :(

Same with old Rampage. From slamming machine to brawler.

Hold the fuckin' phone, why is Volkan not allowed to leave the U.S. for Chile but can go to Germany? Are any of Sherdog's resident attorneys around to answer this question?

Shogun is done unfortunately, Volkan is not an impossible fight but he is good enough to beat Shogun.

Don't you feel like an experienced veteran like Shogun should have a better chance against Volkan? He's young and strong but it's not like he's a master gameplanner...

The Shogun who beat Machida "twice" seems like a much more skilled tactician than we've seen since. Though I guess he had more tools then too...

If you're a Shogun fan you should pray that he gets injured and pulls out.

Which given his age, wear and tear and USADA, is pretty damn high, fortunately.

Did i miss something....last i heard Volkan got pulled from their fight because swedish thug shit and whatnot

This fight isn't happening...

Thats what i thought too but everyone in here still acting like it is??

giphy.gif

I really feel bad for Shogun in this one, dude was a savage years ago but not anymore and Volkan must be hungry for a win, sadly Shogun will have to pay the price

I view that as machidas recent fight. Try to keep him on his back for as long as he can and leg kick the whole fight. Everyone's counting him out but how awesome would that be if he won considering that most of the old guard is done

Back