Chances Fedor wins tournament if he beats Mir?

nick jacoby

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Then he's gotta win 2 more fights to be the champ?

So the way most of us our predicting it... he's gonna have to beat Mir, then Sonnen, then Bader..

I like those odds bro

Though i picked Bader to win the whole thing

Fedor vs Mir? Oooh this ones a tough one for Fedor
Fedor vs Sonnen? I gotta go with Fedor
Fedor vs Bader? Fedor by KO

Mir is the toughest fight for him IMO. If he wins he's got the easiest fight coming up vs Chael, it should be a pretty easy TKO for Fedor. Then he gets Mo/Bader or Meat, all fights he can win. He's got the size over the two LHWs and Meat he can beat he just has to be patient and take him later in the fight.

Lets see how he looks tomorrow

Getting past Mir is one thing. He's not getting past Chael & definitely not Bader.

They're 2 smart wrestlers who know how to wrestle to a decision.

Fedor fans showing delusion once again.
Maldonado boxed him up and Russian refs rigged the fight and Mitrione flatlined him.

Literally everyone in the tournament beats Fedor
Most finish him in devastating fashion

Ima stick with my original pick and say mitrione wins it but if Mir looks good tonight I may favor him tho his chin is suspect i think Fedors hands are gonna be fast enough to catch him tho

Getting past Mir is one thing. He's not getting past Chael & definitely not Bader.

Maldonado boxed him up and Russian refs rigged the fight and Mitrione flatlined him.

Except Sonnen is a crap striker and nowhere near as powerful as Mitrione. Wrestlefucking an over the hill Wanderlei is one thing, doing that to a 240 pound Fedor is another. Bader will be a tough one for sure if he gets there.

Fedor vs Mir is 50/50. Against Sonnen I favor Fedor. Against either Bader or Mitrione Id' favor both over Fedor 60/40.

Last edited:
Is mitrione in the mix? As we all likely know, he just starched Fedor.

Fedor will most likely lose to Mir. Bader would wrestlefkk him into oblivion. Sonnen I dont know. But these boards act like its 2007. Most fighters in the tournament are better than him at this point...

It 100% depends on whether Fedor fights like he has a brain or not. If he does, he can win easily (including against Mir), even at this stage. But lately he has not fought smart at all.

It 100% depends on whether Fedor fights like he has a brain or not. If he does, he can win easily (including against Mir), even at this stage. But lately he has not fought smart at all.

Mir is the toughest fight for him IMO. If he wins he's got the easiest fight coming up vs Chael, it should be a pretty easy TKO for Fedor. Then he gets Mo/Bader or Meat, all fights he can win. He's got the size over the two LHWs and Meat he can beat he just has to be patient and take him later in the fight.

Lets see how he looks tomorrow

I'm not sure Fedor could get past Mo. And Meat is a tough fight for him if he keeps it standing, which he probably will. Meat has underrated, fluid striking.

I'm rooting for Fedor and he definitely CAN win it all, but at this point I'm just not sure.

I'll put my gut instinct to the test. I think Fedor wins tonight.

{<jordan}

Forget the nonsense about Shael, how exactly was the Maldonado fight rigged? Did you even watch it? Fedor won 2 of 3 rounds and the single round Maldonado won he was only winning for like half the round. Yes, he did enough to win the round but it wasn't a 10-8

Watch the fight instead of just regurgitating what you hear from shertard Fedor haters

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back