Champion with no top 5 wins..

That's BS, plenty of guys have been asking for that fight, and he pulled out of 50% of his own fights so I have no idea what your talking about.

Also when you have a high pull out rate, nobody really wants to take the chance when they can fight a guy like Cerrone who shows up every time.

Nobody is scared of Khabib.

hahaha yeah that's why no one stepped forward to replace Tony...they were scared Khabib would pull out.

#stayready

Edson Barboza was top 5 when he got smashed like a twig by Khabib. Michael Johnson I thjnk was either #5 or #6 when he got smashed like a twig by Khabib. RDA was not top 5 at the time but was on his way up and eventually became LW champ and defended his belt. To say he hasn’t fought anyone good is kinda retarded. They tried to make the fight between him and tony 4x so it’s not like Khabib doesn’t want to fight tony. It’s just cursed and bad luck but I’m sure they will fight eventually.

Michael Johnson was #11.

Look at Ronda vs Miesha Tate, Sarah Silverman, ect. and then look at what happened vs Holms.
That's a case of a styles make fights not level of competition, Miesha Tate>Holy Home. :D

Johnson and Barboza were top 5, RDA?

Ranking start at 0 not at 1. Barboza was a top five, MJ and RDA were not. Unless you don't consider Champions part of the top 5...

I never said Khabib doesn' have any top 5 wins, I said the champ has no current top 5 wins.

Jeez I said current top 5. People need to learn how to read.

There has never been a champion in the history of the sport who doesn' have a win over anyone in the top 5 at any point in there title reign.

Or maybe there is and I don't know
He has had the title for less than a few weeks. He already said he will fight at end of the year, so that will be against a top 5. Are you really this dumb?

Back