Elections Challenger to Elizabeth Warren's Senate seat uses sign calling her "fake Indian"

Yeah Obama isn't great and Democrats act like he's Jesus in the flesh.

And bowing down to Islamic extremist warlords and holding their hands is a terrible thing. Wouldn't you agree?

I do.

However only one of the aforementioned presidents went to the heart of the Middle East and gave a speech telling them to get their shit together.

I do.

However only one of the aforementioned presidents went to the heart of the Middle East and gave a speech telling them to get their shit together.
Yeah he sure gave them a stern talking to after he sucked them off. You've got a strange fetish...kinda like those self-hating homosexual Christians. Except you like getting cucked by Islamic terrorists.

Oh look, more faux outrage over Saudi Arabia from both sides of the isle. How did I predicted that?

Stop being lemmings and learn to think for yourself, guys.

Are you really going to pretend Trump hasn’t been far better with regard to SA?

And you’re confusing outrage with it being an embarrassment for Obama to go around bowing to world leaders.

PS, @mr.bigglesworth has dragged us far far OT, let’s continue in the lounge if necessary.

Yeah he sure gave them a stern talking to after he sucked them off. You've got a strange fetish...kinda like those self-hating homosexual Christians. Except you like getting cucked by Islamic terrorists.

Yawn, the things that rile up the right like cuck and Christians don’t work on me.

Let’s take it to the lounge so as not to drag this further OT

Last edited:
You should really own up to having stated incorrect information, since apparently a lot of people took your post for fact when it wasn't, including @Tropodan @mr.bigglesworth @Gutter Chris @Arkain2K @JamesRussler @HockeyBjj @Gyro @Der Eisbär @Scheme and @LogicalInsanity.

The only fact I'm concerned with is Warren's stubborn, on-going refusal to retract the dubious claim, or agree to a simple DNA comparison to confirm that it's the truth once and for all.

This entire saga would be over with either a simple apology or a single cotton swap in the cheek, and I personally wouldn't blame her for believing in the family legend passed down over the years, but what confuses me is that she inexplicably CHOOSE to keep the cultural-appropriation going, for God knows why.

That unfortunate and entirely-unnecessary stubbornness is what left her open to future attacks.

Elizabeth Warren, Cherokees and 'Pocahontas': Why it matters
Jerry AdlerYahoo News | March 26, 2018
5dc90772eeca473ac3545017cb61f293

Pocahontas, 1595-1617, and Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass.

But laying claim to Indian blood is taken very seriously in the United States, which tells us not much about Warren, but a great deal about how Native and non-Native Americans view their shared history, four centuries after their first fateful encounters.

We can stipulate — as Warren herself admits, although without quite retracting the original claim — that there is no evidence to support it. Her ancestry has been researched thoroughly, including by Twila Barnes, a freelance genealogist specializing in the Cherokee tribe. Since Warren’s first Senate run in 2012, Barnes has been debunking her claims in dozens of blog posts under headlines like “Indian or Pretendian?” The usual media fact-checking websites have weighed in, and concluded that Warren’s claim appears based on little, or nothing, more than family legend.

Warren has rejected calls to submit to a DNA test that could, in theory, shed light on her lineage. “I know who I am,” Warren said recently in an interview on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” “That’s the story that my brothers and I all learned from our mom and our dad, from our grandparents, from all of our aunts and uncles. It’s a part of me, and nobody’s going to take that part of me away.”

But, of course, Europeans did steal the Indians’ land, which may help explain why Cherokees like Barnes are so outraged by what otherwise might be excused as a harmless retelling of a family legend. (“Yep, I’m full-blooded Russian. Want to see my Cossack dance?”) It adds the insult of cultural theft to the injury of ethnic cleansing under the Indian Removal Act, which displaced Cherokees and other tribes from their homes in Georgia and Alabama on a journey remembered as the Trail of Tears. Rebecca Nagle, a Cherokee writer and activist, wrote a harsh takedown of Warren recently that was especially notable for where it appeared, on the left-leaning website Think Progress. She wrote, imagining the apology she would like to see from Warren: “I am deeply sorry to the Native American people who have been greatly harmed by my misappropriation of Cherokee identity. … Native Nations are not relics of the past, but active, contemporary, and distinct political groups who are still fighting for recognition and sovereignty within the United States. Those of us who claim false Native identity undermine this fight.”

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/elizabeth-warren-cherokees-pocahontas-matters-090048339.html

Still no correction? I went to the Google, and you are clearly not correct, or at best making a claim based on assumption or alternative fact. There is no record of her claiming it in her college/graduate admissions nor even an allegation that she did, and there's no evidence of her claiming it even in her employment applications. The only evidence is that she mentioned it in interviews for a faculty position at Harvard Law and was listed in a directory and a cook book.

You should really own up to having stated incorrect information, since apparently a lot of people took your post for fact when it wasn't, including @Tropodan @mr.bigglesworth @Gutter Chris @Arkain2K @JamesRussler @HockeyBjj @Gyro @Der Eisbär @Scheme and @LogicalInsanity.

In fact, there were documents obtained from her law school admission and her teaching position at UT that imply otherwise.

Regardless, white folks arbitrarily claiming non-white lineage for novelty is fucked up. But your claim is inaccurate, and the reality of her claims (really misstatements as much as anything) is hardly, hardly enough to compare her to morally bankrupt politicians, let alone the king of them in Trump.
I didn't think the matter I was referencing was this obscure.

The lady was claiming Native American status openly. That is a matter of public record. She already figuratively "checked the box" (this isn't a thing outside admission applications) to gain a leg up in her world. The administrators at Harvard were not only aware of this, but were made personally aware to her status in a lunch meeting when they were weighing her as a potential employee according to her own admission. These same Harvard University Admins were clearly under the impression that she was Cherokee because they only claimed a female Native American professor when she was around.

BTW, are you aware that at first she tried to lie about this. She was forced to concede she told them:
Warren concedes she told Harvard and Penn about Native American ancestry
Yes, she claimed to be a Native American to gain that special regard in academia. Then she tried lying to say she didn't until she couldn't. Fuck her.

She literally abused and appropriated minority status, the very thing that Marxist buffoons never stop howling about, but because she is a Democrat, a woman, and hits all the right anti-corporate and anti-white male talking points, she was (and continues to be) given a Get-Out-of-Jail-Free-Card despite that she belongs to the side that demonizes (white) people for this very thing. If she were a white male Republican like Trump? It's Don't-Pass-Go.

And, also like Trump, she never had the character to just own up to her bullshit. I guess it's hard to stop living a lie when you've been living it for four decades. Of course, a person who comfortably lives a lie for four decades, and benefits from it, well, that kind of person is a piece of shit.

Race is mostly rubbish, ethnicity is just the politicization of culture and history, and Elizabeth Warren is simply using what the system gave her to take advantage of pride and largely false sanctimony.

I do not know if she has one drop of Native blood or not. She is from Oklahoma, so maybe?

Who can say that really care with a straight face?

I do have Native blood, and do not care, and to be part Native American makes no one more or less of a woman or man.

Applying a built in "Guilt by Association" Yellow Badge to some "races" and applying a lenient Innocent by Association fallacy to others is horribly regressive, and those who participate in those scams should be ashamed of themselves.

To do so is the opposite of caring about people, or about the truth.

Your typical voter (myself included) does not understand the finer points of bank regulation and doesnt care to learn but as we have seen and I think will continue to see is that meme politics is extremely effective

Yes, meme politics is extremely effective. But people that mostly align with the democratic party have dominated the media and journalism for decades now, and what have they done to explain to the typical voter the finer points of bank regulation? If they really cared, maybe they would come up with some memes.

Hey dude I didnt say I believe it I said it has been used to make her into a cartoon character and she hasnt handled it well

This is the woman I thought could be the first woman president a few years ago but im now positive that theres no way she could win

sooner or later you would think democrats would get hip to how the game is played and stop getting molly whopped by bullshit but Im aware how tall of an order that is

I'd think that part of playing the game better is to not react to dishonest smears by political opposition by bending over or by turning on decent people. It's not possible for a Democratic candidate to be in a position to win a presidential election without most Republicans thinking that he or she is some kind of monster and without the MSM giving dumb accusations some kind of credence. So what? Just make sure you have clean candidates and back them up when people lie about them.

Hahahahahahaha you make it sound like the Republicans were so scared of Clinton they tried to lock her up.

That's exactly what happened, though. Even after law enforcement cleared her, you still have hacks insisting that she committed a crime or should have been arrested.

I find it disgusting that today, politics go straight to the down and dirty. Guy could have done as you said, and Painted Warren as a leftist weirdo, and that would have been fine. But nope

Yup, hit way below the belt....from the start.
Disgusting, repulsive. ..yet effective .

It seems that the majority of us politicians have sacrificed their integrity for a win at all cost mentality .

She’s political “tainted meat”.

It’s actually a fairly politically savvy move from the “real Indian”. He’s a nobody, and there’s no better way to gain attention than to take the gloves off and fight dirty.
Stuff like this only works on morons, so with our voters it will probably be effective.

Republican voters live in a post factual universe, any charge made against Democrats no matter how ridiculous is believed(Hillary being a murderer and running a Pedo ring).

Our politics are so disgusting right now. Maybe they always have been, but I can't remember a time when I was more consistently disgusted by the lack of maturity and dignity shown by these people.
Too many race alarmists out there. It works, unfortunately.

That's exactly what happened, though. Even after law enforcement cleared her, you still have hacks insisting that she committed a crime or should have been arrested.

She did commit a crime. She just wasn't charged for it. That much is clear as day. Are you really pretending otherwise?

She did commit a crime. She just wasn't charged for it. That much is clear as day. Are you really pretending otherwise?

The FBI made it clear that there wasn't even enough to justify an indictment, much less a conviction. The accusation was stupid to begin with. The only reason the matter was even looked into was that the GOP was afraid she'd win the election and wanted to steal it. I think we can all admit that at this point.

Back