Elections Challenger to Elizabeth Warren's Senate seat uses sign calling her "fake Indian"

It will be the same no matter who the Democrats run. Why not run the person with the best record, and best policy ideas? The outlandish smears are coming regardless, and the rightwing base will eat it up regardless.

Its too bad Anthony Wiener couldnt keep his dick in check that is the kind of guy you need for dealing with this current climate

We need candidates who dont just stand there and take the dirty shit republicans and russians are going to sling and can get nasty right back

i agree with you that we should run the candidates with the best views to an extent but we should also be honest with our selves about what our expectations of the outcome will be

For the last time I like liz and if we arent talking guns 9 times out of 10 im going to agree with every stance she has but she stands no chance whatsoever of making it through a presidential election.

She should taken the swab and shut it down by either being right or going on about some bs about family history and how the fuck could I know its not true but what she should not have done is let it smolder for years to a point where it might be her undoing and she is seen as a joke because of it.

When people see her they should think that lady fucks up bankers not hur hur stupid fake Indian and sadly that is not the case. Thats what happens when you dont want to go fight in the mud and your opponents do

Its too bad Anthony Wiener couldnt keep his dick in check that is the kind of guy you need for dealing with this current climate

We need candidates who dont just stand there and take the dirty shit republicans and russians are going to sling and can get nasty right back

Warren tore Trump apart on Twitter. I think she could hit back (not exactly nastily).

Anyway, I should say that she's probably not my first choice. I don't really have one, though. Have some misgivings about probably every potential candidate, though they're all way better than Trump.

If Liz Warren ran in 2020 would you bet on her to win?

I agree with you it should be about issues but it isnt its about bullshit and republicans are masters of it. Liz Warren would get shredded by the right wing narrative and eaten alive by low iq voters.

Republican economics worry me and I want to see them lose not play to their strengths and help them win

They would have so much shit to fling at her that they wouldnt have to talk about a single issue and it would be like the last election. Im just being real about how i see it playing out If you want to beat them in places they usually win you are either going to need to be clean as a whistle or you are going to have to learn to beat them at their own games. There is a reason the democrats keep failing when they should be able to win easily and it has almost nothing to do with issues. Our country is full of morons jack and the republicans are able to win because they understand this. You arent going to intellectualize with a moron man work the room tell them what they need to hear and when you win implement good policy that those same morons would never understand if you tried to explain it to them
[Edited]

I agree. In 2020 Democrats could go young, fresh faced, honest, no skeletons in the closet. Maybe an ex-marine, to boot.

Someone like...

or

Lamb is probably too young, but I think Tim Ryan is a good candidate.

OR

Somebody who is ready and willing for a dirty fight.

Last edited:
So yeah, Warren is not bad. Don't care about this Indian thing. That CEO of Wells Fargo should have been fucking slapped. But he got a raise instead.

I agree. In 2020 Democrats have to go young, fresh faced, honest, no skeletons in the closet. Maybe an ex-marine, to boot.

Someone like...

As we see itt if there are no skeletons in the closet political opponents will throw some in there for you and idiots will eat it up.

I agree, one person benefited from their lie.
You don't have one shred of proof that she benefited, how many times are gonna repeat the same lie? I guess I should expect nothing else from a deplorable.

I know somebody who did the same. At SU. She was only half indian and got in free. She was a real indian though. If you walk onto Indian Reservations in that area you will get your ass kicked btw. Onondaga particularly. That is a rough fuckin place. Which Warren knows nothing about.
Well.. as far as the Cherokee nation is concerned...Blood Quantum is not needed.. If you can trace a ancestor of your back to someone on the Dawes or other rolls you can become a citizen of the CN and be entitled to it's benefits. We go to Oklahoma where her family is from.. Stilwell... it's the most densely populated native American community on the US with 48%. They do not take kindly to strangers and the white folk..

She shouldn't have gotten an education. That was the wrong thing to do.
No, your response should be "She shouldn't have misrepresented herself as a minority for personal gain, that was the wrong thing to do."

You don't have one shred of proof that she benefited, how many times are gonna repeat the same lie? I guess I should expect nothing else from a deplorable.
She has indeed used her supposed Cherokee heritage in the political realm.

No, your response should be "She shouldn't have misrepresented herself as a minority for personal gain, that was the wrong thing to do."

I'm giving her a pass considering the situation. Girl wanted to go to school.

Fucking hell man, don't you see the difference in that and what Trump spews out of his mouth constantly? If you don't understand the difference you have no moral compass.

I'm giving her a pass considering the situation. Girl wanted to go to school.

<LikeReally5>

Fucking hell man, don't you see the difference in that and what Trump spews out of his mouth constantly? If you don't understand the difference you have no moral compass.
No, I don't see a difference. Both are examples of politicians lying to further their agenda.

She has indeed used her supposed Cherokee heritage in the political realm.

What are you basing that claim on?

Seems like as more people demonstrate that your initial claim was false, you're digging in and actually making more outlandish claims. I think if you'd step back and made an attempt to get the facts right, you'd see that you're way off here.

What are you basing that claim on?

Seems like as more people demonstrate that your initial claim was false, you're digging in and actually making more outlandish claims. I think if you'd step back and made an attempt to get the facts right, you'd see that you're way off here.
What claim has been proven false?

<LikeReally5>

No, I don't see a difference. Both are examples of politicians lying to further their agenda.
She was a politician before she went to school/law school? Are you aware she was also a law professor?

Let me ask this- if Warren did nothing wrong, why is the Cherokee nation offended by her?

<LikeReally5>

Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

She was a politician before she went to school/law school?

huh? When has she proven or recanted her claim?

[quote[Are you aware she was also a law professor?[/QUOTE]
Yes.

Back