Chael Was Out-Striking Rampage

Chael looked weirdly good standing

I wasn't used to seeing it

I think of a lot of Chael out striking Rampage is all do to Rampage more or less not really putting in the effort in training.

Face it, he is collecting a pay check at this point and isn't going to train or diet
his ass off anymore.

No. I live in a world where fucking idiots who respond with "This is a sport you fucking idiot" exist.

And Brock DID beat Hunt.

I don't give a flying shit that he popped. He beat him and that won't change.

You can change the record books but NOT REALITY.

In fact, here is a reminder that Reality is Reality, dumbass :

serveimage
Yeah your reality. If Hunt had brass knuckles for that fight and Brock didn’t, and Hunt ko’d him, I would be an idiot to go around saying ‘yeah Hunt beat Brock’s ass the other night’ as if it was proof that he was the better fighter that night. The record books show the facts. The gif you posted is total garbage because it doesn’t count for anything. This is not a street fight. There are rules.

Yeah your reality. If Hunt had brass knuckles for that fight and Brock didn’t, and Hunt ko’d him, I would be an idiot to go around saying ‘yeah Hunt beat Brock’s ass the other night’ as if it was proof that he was the better fighter that night.

Well of course you'd be an idiot. Hunt would've used an ILLEGAL object in plain sight. Brock beat Hunt with objects that should've been deemed illegal(but aren't) : His Lunchbox-sized Fists.
What a dumb analogy. <Lmaoo>

The record books show the facts. The gif you posted is total garbage because it doesn’t count for anything. This is not a street fight. There are rules.

Yes it does count. It counts that he had his hand raised in victory THAT NIGHT.

Whatever happened afterward with USADA doesn't change what happened THAT NIGHT.

And THAT NIGHT, Brock beat Hunt's Ass almost as bad as Stipe Owned Ngannou's last night.

Can Chael beat Mir or Matt?
I can't believe that Chael still is able to win fights. He won against so called best strikers Wanderlei and Rampage. Dude is just fucking amazing.

If would be able to beat a true heavyweight - it would be a miracle.

Sonnen did great, I just watched the fight. Good for him.

You think Silva was clean?
We’ll never know. What we do know is that Sonnen was not clean for that very fight. It was proven. Don’t start with these conspiracy theories now. Let’s just start with what we know about that fight. Sonnen was dirty in that fight which is a fact.

We’ll never know. What we do know is that Sonnen was not clean for that very fight. It was proven. Don’t start with these conspiracy theories now. Let’s just start with what we know about that fight. Sonnen was dirty in that fight which is a fact.

Following this logic, do you think Cyborg was only dirty for the fight where she popped for stanozolol?

Can Chael beat Mir or Matt?
Before the Rampage fight I was sure that Mir would beat Chael easily, and I thought Fedor vs Chael was 50/50. However, after the fight last night, I think Chael has a decent chance against both Mir and Fedor.

I think the Fedor matchup would be similar to the Rampage one, and after seeing the fight last night, I think that Chael could beat Mir by using his speed advantage and outboxing him.

As far as Matt goes, I've no confidence that Chael could beat him in any way.

How many fights is Sonnen under contract for? After winning the Bellator HW Tounament it would be so sick if he re-signed with ufc and challenged Stipe to unify the belts. No one would've imagined something like that a couple days ago. Now hey you never know.

Sonnen tested positive after that fight you retard. Holy shit wtf is wrong with you people?

TRT makes you outstrike the best striker in the division?

Chael has been on stuff his entire career. The Silva fight wasn't an outlier.

Oh please. We all know that it helps with everything, everything. Boxers have popped before, many times. Why would boxers take it if it didn’t help them? PEDS even help you take hard shots easier and a lot of that has to do with having better cardio which PEDS helps big time with, and conditioning has a great deal with boxing technique in a fight. I can’t believe I have to explain this shit.

I have been boxing for well over ten years, don't lecture me with your cum belt account. Boxers don't take PEDS to improve technique, your statement is idiotic at best.

its fun to make fun of anderson silva delusional fans silvas a cheat i know he juiced his entire career u dont just randomly start to do that later on lol funny when usada comes around they all pop at least chael admitted his

Trying to read this post almost gave me a stroke

Because he was busted 4 times? As if he's not on something now. Get the fuck over it.
This is a revelation, where’s the source for this hot sample produced for the rampage fight?

Back