Chael vs. Silva takes place in 5 DAYS

WAR silva

w2.gif

i hate it when people just cant let old fighters retire. This is good for no one, going to be a sloppy first round and by the second both guys will be gassed. Excited? Meh, not really, will i watch it? You bet your ass i will.

The Bellator card is in 6 days you mean. I'll still be surprised if Chael/Wand actually happens.

i hate it when people just cant let old fighters retire. This is good for no one, going to be a sloppy first round and by the second both guys will be gassed. Excited? Meh, not really, will i watch it? You bet your ass i will.
I agree it will probably be sloppy, but I can't recall ever seeing Chael Sonnen gas in any fight. He's always had a great gas tank.

Good card, unfortunately outside of die hard MMA fans nobody cares and nobody knows about it.

Big marketing..............don't see it at all in common walks of life.

Its not even on odds checker, they've got all the other fights on it. What the fuck is going on?

Its not even on odds checker, they've got all the other fights on it. What the fuck is going on?

They dont have to take bets on anything. Maybe with all the roid history they wana avoid this one.

They dont have to take bets on anything. Maybe with all the roid history they wana avoid this one.

I dont know, but I wouldn't be surprised if we get some sort of Ward / Kovalev outcome.

Looks like I will be wrong. I said no chance this fight happens. It just might.

I'm rooting for Chael to win this one while wearing one of my 30 or so Vandal A Industries t-shirts.

Keep your shirt on, the odds should be out most everywhere sometime on Tuesday most likely.

Still waiting on Wandy to pull out of the fight.

Back