Chael vs Frank Mir would/will be hilarious

Mir will put Chael s head in his belly button and that will be the first sub by belly button choke

I'd pick Chael to beat Mir. This isn't 2009. Uber Mir left the building 8 years ago.

It's not going to happen because it's gonna be Chael vs Fedor, and after Chael smashes Fedor's doughy head to a pulp, he'll do the same against Bader/Mo/Meathead and will be the undisputed HW champion. Mark my words.

It's not going to happen because it's gonna be Chael vs Fedor, and after Chael smashes Fedor's doughy head to a pulp, he'll do the same against Bader/Mo/Meathead and will be the undisputed HW champion. Mark my words.
Undefeated and undisputed.

Mir would be a nightmare for Chael in normal circumstances but Mir is a shell of his former self and not sure what he has left of a gas tank.

I can't even imagine how Chael will approach this fight as he will be terrified of Mir on the ground.

susumu06.jpg

Dsg7OCB.gif

Chael_Sonnen_vs_Anderson_Silva_broken_rib1.jpg

The great thing about grappling, is your age/wear is much less of a factor than in striking, which requires a great deal of hand-eye coordination.

Frank is a giant compared to shael and he is a beast on the ground. Chaels strenghth is to take people down and control them..

i have Frank by whatever submission he chooses

Both guys strength is the ground game. Chael knows that Frank is a wizard on the ground and much stronger to boot. I think if this match happens, Chael looks to keep it standing and wins a decision by outpointing Mir via speed, footwork, and cardio. It's an unpopular opinion, but I gave my logic behind it and I'll stick to it.

They tried to give Fedor the easier route for sure. Bader-Mo, Meathead-Roy are the best fighters in this thing and they put them on the opposite side of Fedor.
Fedor gets a shop warn Mir and Chael who is still a LHW at this point.

Frank is a giant compared to shael and he is a beast on the ground. Chaels strenghth is to take people down and control them..

i have Frank by whatever submission he chooses
i bet you bash the keys on your laptop as u have to hear chaels post fight win speeches and interviews huh

Back