Chael sounds very emotionally distraught IMO?

PancraseForever

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It sounds like this loss to Fedor has really hit him hard emotionally. He kinda sounds like he wants to cry but is hiding it and trynna like, fake being upbeat in parts to mask it.

For some reason he sounds more emotional to me here than after Jon or the heartbreaking 5th round submission loss to Silva.

He really wanted to get that sweet Bellator gold.

After beating a who's who of PRIDE superstars, after years of "PRIDE was fake" banter, you know Chael wanted to win this fight against the PRIDE golden boy. It would have been his crowning achievement, and instead he got cocky and got beaten.

Idk if he is about to cry here, he sounds fine to me, but even so, you know he has to be disappointed more than he usually is when he loses these big fights.

Chael ALWAYS loses the big fights.

Nothing new.

He's getting paid, and gives ZERO fux.

Reality hitting him how diminished he is without his diet of PEDs.

No. Lord Chael predicted this. It's was either going to be a long night for Fedor or a short night for Lord Chael.

He'll be back.

Also early stoppage and punches to the back of the head.

Sherbro psychoanalysis on point. Sounds shook and humiliated for sure.

{<redford}

Anyone thinking that fight was a fix is a moron.

"I was drawing him in" "I didn't think the ref would stop it"

sounds like Chael's saying he was ok & it was stopped early

verbal half-tap

PQjSnP.gif

this may sound silly, but i thought if Chael had thrown some punches standing, he could've caught Fedor.

i don't know if he'd have KO'd him or hurt him, but Fedor was there to get hit.

Fedor just kept loading his right hand, and launching it over and over.

Either it was a fix, or Chael fought like an absolute spastic. He basically forward-flipped off Fedor when he had back control, what was that all about??
He was trying to roll Fedor with him, bc he was too high on his back and couldn't sink in his hooks. He claims that he is great at the move, he just couldn't pull it off bc he was too high. Had he pulled it off correctly, he would have been on bottom with Fedor belly up on top of him and could have gone for a RNC.

I apologize about the moron remark.

It sounds like this loss to Fedor has really hit him hard emotionally. He kinda sounds like he wants to cry but is hiding it and trynna like, fake being upbeat in parts to mask it.

For some reason he sounds more emotional to me here than after Jon or the heartbreaking 5th round submission loss to Silva.

Probably realizes that this was one of his last chances to get a strap. No way he beats Bader.

He probably realises he’s lost all his legacy fights and will be remembered for always being the nearly guy. Sad but true.

Either it was a fix, or Chael fought like an absolute spastic. He basically forward-flipped off Fedor when he had back control, what was that all about??

This is what he was trying to do. Saying it was a fix is just silly

He was trying to roll Fedor with him, bc he was too high on his back and couldn't sink in his hooks. He claims that he is great at the move, he just couldn't pull it off bc he was too high. Had he pulled it off correctly, he would have been on bottom with Fedor belly up on top of him and could have gone for a RNC.

I apologize about the moron remark.

This is what he was trying to do. Saying it was a fix is just silly

In that case, I will just shut the fuck up lol

He seemed totally fine to me man. See Kevin lee after tony. That’s a man ready to cry. I think he actually did come to think of it.

In that case, I will just shut the fuck up lol
No worries bud. I shouldn't be saying things like I said. Can't lie, I keep seeing people saying that the fight was a fix, but there's just no way. Chael wouldn't throw a fight against one if the greatest ever. He has talked mad shit about PRIDE for years, how it was fake fighting and fixed fights. No way does he pull that against PRIDE's greatest champion. He wanted that fight, I'm sure this loss will haunt him, and trying to pull off that roll in particular. He was a mid level at best grappler trying to pull off a high level move against one of the best of all-time. Just a critical lapse of judgment on Chael's part.

Anyway, sorry bud. You're ok in my book.

Back