Chael Sonnen will fight anyone anywhere anytime

I have no problem someone being a felon, snitch, cheater or quitter. It's their life, I don't judge.

Nor do I resort to name calling, Chael Sonnen just is.

I am not happy with someone like that talking shit on literally everyone.

That's all

I've always thought of snitches as criminals telling on other criminals to get favors from police.

A normal citizen who sees somebody breaking the law should call the police.

Which is what I think Sonnen did to get reduced sentences. Thank you for being the only guy to back me up on this

Which is what I think Sonnen did to get reduced sentences. Thank you for being the only guy to back me up on this
We'll never know what Chael did to get the charges reduced. Maybe the state's case wasn't that strong as originally thought and they offered him lesser charges avoid trial? Maybe he worked with police to catch other people involved in the fraud scheme? Like I said we'll never know.

We'll never know what Chael did to get the charges reduced. Maybe the state's case wasn't that strong as originally thought and they offered him lesser charges avoid trial? Maybe he's worked with police to catch other people involved in the fraud scheme. Like I said we'll never know.

On January 3, 2011, Sonnen pleaded guilty to money laundering in connection with mortgage fraud. After agreeing to testify against others involved in the investigation,[101] he was fined $10,000 and sentenced to two years probation.

According to wikipedia, which has hyperlinks as reference.

On January 3, 2011, Sonnen pleaded guilty to money laundering in connection with mortgage fraud. After agreeing to testify against others involved in the investigation,[101] he was fined $10,000 and sentenced to two years probation.

According to wikipedia, which has hyperlinks as reference.
So he turned state's evidence against his Co-conspirators.

Yeah he's a snitch then.

He's a criminal who told on other criminals to get a reduced punishment.

So he turned state's evidence against his Co-conspirators.

Yeah he's a snitch then.

He's a criminal who told on other criminals to get a reduced punishment.

I mean I don't judge, but this guy talks all that shit about very respected figures in MMA while being not only a cheater and a quitter, and a felon and snitch at the same time

I mean it's cool, and I don't resort to name calling no body, but for whatever reason people on here seems to get upset at just stating facts

I mean I don't judge, but this guy talks all that shit about very respected figures in MMA while being not only a cheater and a quitter, and a felon and snitch at the same time

I mean it's cool, and I don't resort to name calling no body, but for whatever reason people on here seems to get upset at just stating facts
People always have and always will make excuses for and turn a blind eye to people they like.

And they will exaggerate and blow out of proportion things the people they don't like do/did.

Well you too. You never had nothing to say, so I understand

Take a five minute break from the internet, have your mom throw a couple of your favorite hot pockets in the microwave, gather some semblance of composure and self confidence, and let chael be chael, no need to fighter bash

Can you tell us what Chael did to you, because you're going on and on about just stating facts and you just don't like the guy, but the post seems awfully random unless therapy for you is talking shit about fighters on the internet. I mean if that's your coping mechanism I'm all for it, just seems a bit odd. If you're one of the guys he snitched on and this is your only way of getting it off your chest this thread will make a lot more sense.

takes a scumbag to speak for other scumbag
you fuck off from my thread dumbass, nothing that i said was wrong, resorting to namecalling just cuz you got shit for brains

Chael fought Rashad Evans, he could've taken an easier fight instead he took a fight against a guy who he knew was better than him everywhere.

the guy stepped up to fight Jon Jones as a last minute replacement while being easily a full weightclass smaller

Say what you want about him, dude has balls

what did he have to lose?

sounded like a fast way to make a payday.

He stepped into the cage to fight Fedor, knowing in all likelihood that, unless he could hold down the Russian for 15 minutes, he was going to get hammered in the head with those sledgehammer fists at some point.
That takes some guts!

Hey TS, why don’t you take some friends and go confront Chael about his snitching. It could be 1 on 1, 2 on 1, or 5 on 1. He’ll make sure you all need 911.

As long as you are allowed to tap to strikes.

A guy sure talks a lot for being a felon, real-life snitch to authorities, cheater and a quitter.
You just found this out in 2018? Damn..

Back