Chael Sonnen vs Wanderlei at Bellator 180

@Pixelated smart...I'm probably the best judge of MMA in the history of MMA. Not only of talent but of scoring. Prime examples of my judging include:

- GSP defeated hendricks
- Conor vs. Diaz 2 - conor won the 2nd round 10-8. A point should have been deducted from Nate when he was knocked down as he grabbed the fence.
- Cruz vs. Cody was a draw
- i had Mendes as winning the 2nd fight against Aldo (aldo should have had a point deducted for hitting mendes after the bell).
- anderson silva lost against brunson
- in a 50/50 the non-brazilian automatically wins
you're hired

giphy.gif

Daley is fighting Rory MacDonald lol
Yeah I know he's fighting him in May, but I'm hoping the fight gets called off to make Daley vs Koscheck 2, because this time Daley would smash. For PPVs with this company, anything goes. Don't be surprised if we get Royce vs Hughes 2 on the card.

@Pixelated you need to recruit master MS painter @TigerUpperKut as head of the graphics department. He will BossLogic the shit out of D level USFC fight posters.
I don't know who the fuсk that is, but he's hired. @TigerUpperKut start working on the BSFC 1 poster. Your compensation shall be a pink "This is what an awesome lesbian looks like" t-shirt. Size extra small. And a bag of corn pops.

I don't know who the fuсk that is, but he's hired. @TigerUpperKut start working on the BSFC 1 poster. Your compensation shall be a pink "This is what an awesome lesbian looks like" t-shirt. Size extra small. And a bag of corn pops.

The GOAT of "greatest moments in MM history...recreated in MS paint" threads.

If you've ever seen a hilarious MS paint shoop on Sherdog, 90% he made it.

I wonder who danis is going to wreck first up.

I vote Danis vs. Hughes.

After the blatant fight fixing in Kimbo - Shamrock and Chael vs Tito I'm not even bothering with Bellator.

I would watch it if it was free. I'm not paying for it unless it's like $20 and we get their fighters who are actually good on it too like Bader vs. Davis II and Chandler vs. Piccolotti.

Wand is in rough shape these days. Even though Chael has been getting steamrolled and pretty much gives up for his last few fights, i feel like he'll give his all for this one. Wand will have to do a bit of real training again for this one. I hate it's on PPV. I guess that's best to make their money, but it better be a hell of a card. Hope that's not going to be a trend.

Why you talking shit?

Wands last fight he KO'd Brian Stann in a back and forth war.

Look at Chaels last fight.

But Wand is in rough shape? Lol.

Wand's been given a license to fight in the states?

I want a war and both of them juiced to the gills.

Chael has done nothing but flap his gums and lose fights for the last 5 years

For every step forward, it's 3 back for Bellator smh that's why they will never be on equal footing to UFC

So it's been announced too, Fedor vs Mitrione as the co main.

Someone post the twitter, I'm on mobile.

Fedor vs Mitrione as co-main.......anyone know what Bellator usually charges for a PPV?

Wads were blown!!! Another 2011 fight we are finally going to see. War Wanderlei the legend!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!! THE BATTLE OF TEH ROID HEADS!!

I wonder who will be more juiced: uncle shale or wand.

I AM HYPED!!!!!!!!!

Back