Chael Sonnen vs Wanderlei at Bellator 180

umad bro @Jermei? My FIRST fight is better than all of your previous cards put together. This is just the beginning, first Sherdog, then the world.

200.gif

Hey hey, let's not get ahead of ourselves yet, Homeless @Drake still has to sign the contract first.

Where you at motherfucker

nick-diaz-o.gif

If HD takes the bet, I'd actually be rooting for myself to lose. I want Wand to win with all my heart. However, most of my head says Shael.
NOOOOOOO!
why would drake go for wand, he bloody loves chael.

Wanderlei is winning this, fight being at 205, an advantage to Wand in the cardio department
Wanderlei will come in hard and catch chael
Ring rust, don't think it will be a major issue, best way to get rid of ring rust is the old method and best
spar chute boxe style which is what wanderlei will do leading up, wand will catch him coming or get the sub, it's going to be a violent fight.

@Pixelated @Jermei

If you guys are asking me to bet on this one, I'm in for a 2-week sig/AV/location bet with Homeless @Drake, I'm down if he is. I got Shael.

What say you HD?

inztqe.jpg
I'm taking that bet too if I can pick Wandy by axe-murder. Settle all your other AV/Sig/Loc bets then settle mine. Come on Petey, you know I will abide.

Honoured to be a part of this. Thank you!

Let's do dis shit!

@kid Pambele - boss we made it! :D

Your name is going through all colors of the rainbow for the past few days.

I full expect you to turn admin tomorrow.

<36>

Ok, so BSFC has had to cutback on expenditures due to recent financial hardships. As such, our entire marketing department has been scrapped and we're forced to repurpose some of our old promotional materials. In addition, we've had to cut our funding to the mods, so we can no longer get away with blatantly shitty threads in the heavies. As such, I'm hijacking this thread. This is now:

Bellator Sherbro Fighting Championship 1.

I'm your host, @Pixelated

2n06maf.jpg

And this is BSFC 1!!!!

ay7rep.jpg

Our headliner for our inaugural event is @Drake vs @Peteyandjia
In addition, this fight will be for the inaugural BSFC women's bantamweight championship. Let's give these ladies a big round of applause. If you would like to be part of the event, please tag @Jermei and/or send him a pm. He will literally take care of everything.

Our commentators will consist of a 2 man combo of @myjohnson9 and @LouisBolanos. They will be joined by special guest commentator @João for BSFC 1. The announcer will be the immaculate @Son Peyote. Ringside judges will consist of @The Great Macsby @Tules and the actually autistic @kid Pambele.

SO get out there and start calling people out, and remember, BSFC is better than USFC!

Was at Wandy's last fight in Japan, place went nuts for him after he stopped Stann, was hoping that was his retirement fight. I would've been a great way to go out in front of the audience that made him a star and on a win. As a fan I want to see him fight, but for his healths sake I think he needs to stop while he's still has his faculty's in order.

Open hand slap. This fight will be as fake as that one. The only thing real about that were the punches to the back of Chael's head from that pussy on team Wanderlei.

NOOOOOOO!
why would drake go for wand, he bloody loves chael.

Wanderlei is winning this, fight being at 205, an advantage to Wand in the cardio department
Wanderlei will come in hard and catch chael
Ring rust, don't think it will be a major issue, best way to get rid of ring rust is the old method and best
spar chute boxe style which is what wanderlei will do leading up, wand will catch him coming or get the sub, it's going to be a violent fight.

It ain't 2003 bro. Old man divisions favor the wrestler.

That said, I hope you're right. Wand smashing Shael would be epic after all these years of buildup

It ain't 2003 bro. Old man divisions favor the wrestler.

That said, I hope you're right. Wand smashing Shael would be epic after all these years of buildup
It is to me

I'm only interested if they both get to cheat to the ends of the earth.

Nice fight, I hope the stack the shit out of this card. Fedor against Rampage would be nice.

Bellator PPV huh? I guess if there were any fight they would want to charge for, it'd be that. That means Fedor will be on this card for sure.

This is my wild prediction for the main card:

Chael Sonnen vs Wanderlei Silva
Phil Davis vs Ryan Bader (for the 205 belt)
Fedor Emelianenko vs Joey Beltran or Cheick Kongo
Douglas Lima vs Rory MacDonald (for the 170 belt)
Paul Daley vs Josh Koscheck

Headlining prelim: Justin Wren vs Josh Appelt
Daley is fighting Rory MacDonald lol

@Pixelated smart...I'm probably the best judge of MMA in the history of MMA. Not only of talent but of scoring. Prime examples of my judging include:

- GSP defeated hendricks
- Conor vs. Diaz 2 - conor won the 2nd round 10-8. A point should have been deducted from Nate when he was knocked down as he grabbed the fence.
- Cruz vs. Cody was a draw
- i had Mendes as winning the 2nd fight against Aldo (aldo should have had a point deducted for hitting mendes after the bell).
- anderson silva lost against brunson
- in a 50/50 the non-brazilian automatically wins

Back