Chael Sonnen vs Wanderlei at Bellator 180

"It's a PPV event"

Who the hell is paying for that? Spike TV only for me..

Ok, so BSFC has had to cutback on expenditures due to recent financial hardships. As such, our entire marketing department has been scrapped and we're forced to repurpose some of our old promotional materials. In addition, we've had to cut our funding to the mods, so we can no longer get away with blatantly shitty threads in the heavies. As such, I'm hijacking this thread. This is now:

Bellator Sherbro Fighting Championship 1.

I'm your host, @Pixelated

2n06maf.jpg

And this is BSFC 1!!!!

ay7rep.jpg

Our headliner for our inaugural event is @Drake vs @Peteyandjia
In addition, this fight will be for the inaugural BSFC women's bantamweight championship. Let's give these ladies a big round of applause. If you would like to be part of the event, please tag @Jermei and/or send him a pm. He will literally take care of everything.

Our commentators will consist of a 2 man combo of @myjohnson9 and @LouisBolanos. They will be joined by special guest commentator @João for BSFC 1. The announcer will be the immaculate @Son Peyote. Ringside judges will consist of @The Great Macsby @Tules and the actually autistic @kid Pambele.

SO get out there and start calling people out, and remember, BSFC is better than USFC!

Ok, so BSFC has had to cutback on expenditures due to recent financial hardships. As such, our entire marketing department has been scrapped and we're forced to repurpose some of our old promotional materials. In addition, we've had to cut our funding to the mods, so we can no longer get away with blatantly shitty threads in the heavies. As such, I'm hijacking this thread. This is now:

2n06maf.jpg

And this is BSFC 1!!!!

ay7rep.jpg

In addition, this fight will be for the inaugural BSFC women's bantamweight championship. Let's give these ladies a big round of applause. If you would like to be part of the event, please tag @Jermei and/or send him a pm. He will literally take care of everything.

Our commentators will consist of a 2 man combo of @myjohnson9 and @LouisBolanos. They will be joined by special guest commentator @João for BSFC 1. The announcer will be the immaculate @Son Peyote. Ringside judges will consist of @The Great Macsby @Tules and the actually autistic @kid Pambele.

SO get out there and start calling people out, and remember, BSFC is better than USFC!

Honoured to be a part of this. Thank you!

Let's do dis shit!

@kid Pambele - boss we made it! :D

2n06maf.jpg

And this is BSFC 1!!!!

ay7rep.jpg

Apc34v2.gif

lol i cant quite tell is the fight a farce?

or the fact they think people will pay for it?

2n06maf.jpg

And this is BSFC 1!!!!

ay7rep.jpg

I got Wand. Pix find me a Sonnen believer you lazy fuck.

Bellator PPV huh? I guess if there were any fight they would want to charge for, it'd be that. That means Fedor will be on this card for sure.

This is my wild prediction for the main card:

Chael Sonnen vs Wanderlei Silva
Phil Davis vs Ryan Bader (for the 205 belt)
Fedor Emelianenko vs Joey Beltran or Cheick Kongo
Douglas Lima vs Rory MacDonald (for the 170 belt)
Paul Daley vs Josh Koscheck

Headlining prelim: Justin Wren vs Josh Appelt

Most would be buying this ppv right?

Question to everyone

@Pixelated @Jermei

If you guys are asking me to bet on this one, I'm in for a 2-week sig/AV/location bet with Homeless @Drake, I'm down if he is. I got Shael.

What say you HD?

inztqe.jpg

@Pixelated @Jermei

If you guys are asking me to bet on this one, I'm in for a 2-week sig/AV/location bet with Homeless @Drake, I'm down if he is. I got Shael.

What say you HD?

inztqe.jpg
WTF YOU traitorous BASTARD!

How dare you betray Wanderlei Silva!!!!!

@Tules you bitch
I call you out
a mighty 1 hour SIG bet!

Glad to see that this fight is finally happening, but lmao at it being a ppv.

WTF YOU traitorous BASTARD!

How dare you betray Wanderlei Silva!!!!!

If HD takes the bet, I'd actually be rooting for myself to lose. I want Wand to win with all my heart. However, most of my head says Shael.

Back