Chael Sonnen reacts to Jones failed drug test

• Thread starter Deleted member 501827
  • Start date
Chael can spot cheaters when they take their shirts off.

Who needs USADA? Just let Chael decide who is using. Much cheaper and easier process.

Actually, the "eye" test is very effective (although obviously not binding legally) for those in the know.

Sonnen LOL, cmon he makes Jones look like mother theresa on the roids situation
Yeah, Ole Chael wouldn't get caught like that.

He'd have at least some sort of designer cocktail of drugs in his system.

I'm a big fan of Chael Sonnen. I also dislike Chael Sonnen

Its like this- I would love to talk to the man over dinner and drinks, but I'd never introduce him to my wife.

1. This clown is the last one I want to hear from? He had been caught with the most steroids in his body for an MMA fighter and still came up short when he fought other cheater!

Who the Hell do you think you are disrespecting Chael P. Sonnen?

Chael is making a joke out of how many times he failed his drug tests.

Makes you wonder why he attacked Lance Armstrong back in the day. They were on the same boat.

I'd like to know exactly what Chael saw in JBJ's physique.

He also said in the interview that he's failed more tests that he passed. And no he didn't get caught with most steroids ever. He got caught with HGH and TRT treatments that were Dr. prescribed.

I've got a bridge to sell you

The American Gangster Chael Sonnen ladies and gentlemen.

1. This clown is the last one I want to hear from? He had been caught with the most steroids in his body for an MMA fighter and still came up short when he fought other cheater!
I don't think he was ever caught steroids. It was epo or something

Who the fook is that guy

He's a guy who has over 45 fights, with wins over Rua, Bisping, Okami, Marquandt, Oliynyk, Filho, who wasn't afraid to fight guys like Silva, Jones, Ortiz, Maia, Evans, Horn, Sobral. And who always fought guys better than Brimage.

And who, although he may be full of shit, he can be actually funny, unlike other fighters.

The big difference between Chael and Jon, no one gives a shit that Chael juices cause he gets his ass handed to him in every fight that matters anyway.
Boy are you wrong. He beat the shit out of the best fighter ever and would've done the same to Jones had Jones not been on the roids.

Back