Chael Sonnen reacts to his Bellator 208 loss to Fedor Emelianenko

lmfao at "i must of got knocked out 4 times" and "cant even see some of his punches"

the goat

yKp2eNj.jpg

Chael is just thinking

Yolo, that's another mill in the bank for 5 minutes work

It’s nice to hear him honest for a time.

When he isnt in full promotion mode he comes across so damn likeable

Chael after every fight "he hits so hard" lol he even said that about Bisping <45>

Fedor maybe past his prime, But beating the ICON and Legit GOAT, Chael P Sonnen, makes me think these pride suckoffs might be right about Fedor..... He maybe the legit GOAT behind Chael who jumped up a few weight classes and fought after calling the conor fight on his show last week instead of training.....

Russian nice guys > American gangsters

Last edited:
Fedor FTW. Sonnen put up a good fight, too.

I wish McConner would be like Chael and give us a humble post fight interview after getting Molly whopped

After years of shitting on the guy for Having fixed fights he gets fucking wrecked.

Youre all going to miss him when he retires ... thank god you were all here to witness

What a legend.

Chael for POTUS, if you americans voted Trump I believe you can put uncle Chael in the White House, why not.

Prop to the man ..

A middleweight who was one win away from a the Heavyweight title shot ...

Real fighter

But would be interesting to hear what he has to say now.

He already addressed energy efficient vs Diaz, composure vs Floyd... we just paid the guy $70 USD to watch him get in the Octagon after all the talk and promo. It’s already been a week. The least he could do is give an excuse or something

But would be interesting to hear what he has to say now.

He already addressed energy efficient vs Diaz, composure vs Floyd... we just paid the guy $70 USD to watch him get in the Octagon after all the talk and promo. It’s already been a week. The least he could do is give an excuse or something
yes it would be but the mans ego I am sure took a bit of a hit. Give it time and he will give us an interview. You got what you paid for already

Back